Who do you want relegated this season? (2011/12 Edition)

Beren

Happy for a Lancashire treble. Aston Villa would be funny but a shame.

After the way they behaved against us that day when we went down ?

It's be glorious, if unlikely.

I'd be pleased anyway.

Just couldn't really give a shit about them in that way. Part of the reason I think it'd be a shame - I want to give a shit about them, and Lerner could have been the man to make them worth noticing in another world. Would like to have seen his decent sort of ownership rewarded, but unfortunately he and his helpers seem to be clueless/completely lacking in confidence over footballing decisions and make safe (read 'shit') choices as a result. The sort of people who actually would listen to Mark Lawrenson.

In contrast, Wigan, Bolton and Blackburn aren't ever going to be serious now. Compared to the other realistic clubs they just sort of spoil the view.

None of the Lancashire clubs as I love the away days at Wigan, Bolton and Blackburn. The grounds where we take the most fans  :undecided:

Aye, Blackburn especially would be a miss. Although Wigan's time is definitely up; them, QPR and Wolves would be my pick from the likely candidates. I'd put Villa ahead of Wolves, but unfortunately can't seen them being in any serious trouble.

in a dreamworld Liverpool, City and Chelsea.

In reality I'd like to see QPR, Wigan and 1 other who isn't Blackburn as I'd quite like them to stay up just to see how pissed off their fans will get when they hypothetically have to admit Kean didn't do a bad job, say seeing them finish 15/16th would suit me fine.

I'd love to see Wolves bite the dust, a thug club who let utter neanderthals such as Karl Henry and George Elokobi onto a football pitch, although admittedly I would not say this to George Elokobi's face. Mick McCarthy just does my chebs in; as well as being a horrible moaning, groaning ex-SMB he looks like a relentlessly chewed-upon pencil with a f*cking stupid white eraser at the top. Generally they are just a waste of space in the Premier League.

I'd also like to see Blackburn go down which is almost certain to happen too (hooray!), but before that I'd like to see them sack Steve Kean and reappoint Souness so I can have an even greater laugh at their expense than I already am.

It'll never happen but I would be over the moon if Liverpool were to go down, a bunch of horrible bin-dipping, deluded, uneducated r'tards. Scousers piss me off beyond belief with their constant "it's a conspiracy by *insert organization/potential employer here*" Now I'm not gonna tar all Racistpool fans with the same brush like, but for Suarez to get done, then a fan to scream racist abuse at a player who is of no goalscoring threat to turn the game on its head when his team are comfortably winning, really does show a distinct lack of class. After this poor young Adeyemi lad understandably gets upset, a large section of the scumbags start chanting Luis Suarez' name for the rest of the game, openly condoning that kind of behaviour. I'm going to end this rant before I start getting carried away...

• 1 month later...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17177740

Aston Villa's Darren Bent ruled out for three months with ankle injury

Aston Villa and England striker Darren Bent has been ruled out for up to three months after being diagnosed with ruptured ankle ligaments.

More to follow.

They've probably got enough points already, but I'd be worried if I was a Villa fan.

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/8535/capturell.png

Guest neesy111

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17177740

Aston Villa's Darren Bent ruled out for three months with ankle injury

Aston Villa and England striker Darren Bent has been ruled out for up to three months after being diagnosed with ruptured ankle ligaments.

More to follow.

They've probably got enough points already, but I'd be worried if I was a Villa fan.

Would love it if Villa went down after what they did to us.

First time i've ever had stuff thrown on me at a game on Saturday so i'll put Wolves right to the top of my list. Don't sit in the Leazes very often in fairness. Plus, they celebrated like they'd won the league when it's clear as day that a point won't keep them up. I'd like to see all the poxy nothing clubs go down. Wolves, Wigan and probably QPR would probably be my top three now, of those down there.

I actually feel for Blackburn a bit.

Changed my stance, i want Blackburn, Wolves and QPR down.......

Blackburn- Because they are shit and i think they deserve it.

Wolves- Unfairly sacked Mccarthy and replaced with his assistant.

QPR- Despise this club and the fact Barton going down and we getting european football would be please me no end.

Villa will be fine. The next few months or so will be unremarkable for them though (which I guess has been the case for most of the season really). The McLeish project has so far been quite a failure.

Villa aren't going to get relegated in the same way you weren't going to get relegated in 2009.

They've dropped further and further down the league as the season's progressed and they've just lost their main goalscorer for the rest of the season. An unimpressive manager, unhappy supporters. It's not likely but the ingredients are there.