Sky Go

Neil

May as well start a thread for this as I guess a few people use it and might come across problems.

Just trying to use it currently, and I'm getting a message saying it can't connect (this game requires a connection to Xbox Live, etc). Yet my connection is apparently fine and according to the Xbox Live/Sky Go site, there are no known issues. Anyone come across this before?

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's just SkyPlayer re-branded as SkyGo since it's introduction on mobile devices.

I've only used it a couple of times since it's change and it's rule change from 4/5 machines registered and one change per month to only 2 devices. Every time I log in it recognises my laptop and registers it. No idea why it's doing it but when the old rules were in (1 change per month) it was a nightmare as I could use it once a month. Never recognised my laptop on returning.

I've used SkyGo 2wice now and again the same thing happens, registers a new device, but the two times were quite a distance apart and I'm not sure if you have the same rule of 1 change per month, or now that it is only 2 devices able to be registered you're allowed more changes?

Anyway, why doesn't it recognise the same machine I've always used it on. Is it Silverlight cookies it recognises?

I think it's just SkyPlayer re-branded as SkyGo since it's introduction on mobile devices.

I've only used it a couple of times since it's change and it's rule change from 4/5 machines registered and one change per month to only 2 devices. Every time I log in it recognises my laptop and registers it. No idea why it's doing it but when the old rules were in (1 change per month) it was a nightmare as I could use it once a month. Never recognised my laptop on returning.

I've used SkyGo 2wice now and again the same thing happens, registers a new device, but the two times were quite a distance apart and I'm not sure if you have the same rule of 1 change per month, or now that it is only 2 devices able to be registered you're allowed more changes?

Anyway, why doesn't it recognise the same machine I've always used it on. Is it Silverlight cookies it recognises?

Registered my desktop and laptop both working fine but now when i log in it says both devices not recognised ,followed everything to the letter but Sky say its there problem and trying to fix it