Newcastle United vs Everton - 05/11/11 @ 12:45pm - live on Sky

Anderson

Howay then, a win here would be absolutely massive going into our next few fixtures. No reason if we play like we did tonight we can't get that win.

Last time I made a match thread my prediction was spot on so I'll go for 2-0, Hatem to get his first of the season. O0

Everton are down at the bottom and have lost 4 of their last 5. They dont seem to have many goalscorers these days neither.

2-0 win please, hopefully the same team to start as against Wigan. (Tiote in for Guthrie).

Never underestimate everton, especially when they are in their usual false position at the start of the season, it's around this time they start to wake up and get some results.

A draw overall would be a good point but can't help feeling slightly disappointed if we didn't pick up all 3pts.

We may well need the creativity of Marveaux and Ben Arfa 2nd half to tip this one in our favour. Start with the same side apart from including Tiote assuming he's ok for this. Be interested to see how Obertan does, it's clearly a confidence thing for the lad so maybe he can start to string some good performances together. His pace away from home is a real asset but he just needs to find that little bit more to break teams down at home.

Tough, touch match but one we can win. Should be a great match to be fair :)

1's each will be good enough...really trying not to get myself carried away, but at the moment i feel we cant do them, hopefully tiote back in the squad to help with drenthe...he's looked quality when i've seen him so far

Tough one, but their lacking in attacking players should let us take advantage. However unlike Stoke I can see them generating a bit of magic and doing a number past us. Canny team, and could be a very good game, as I think we're both 'honest' teams as Pardew likes to say.

Very hard one to call, both our form and theirs is variable. If their form vs Man U comes out we'll struggle for goals, and possibly concede. They have played badly though as well, and so have we. Not going to call, think I'll watch and try and enjoy. Should we lose at least it was to them and not Stoke.