This "not been tested"...

AlanSkÃrare

To be honest I'd rather they keep playing us down than hyped us up ridiculously as top 4 or title challengers. The players seem to have a point to prove and are enjoying playing in a tight-knit team that works for each other with no real stars or prima donnas. Would we really want the media going on about the likes of Cabaye, Tiote, Coloccini and Ba the way they have about Spurs players like Scott Parker? It would just put more pressure on us and increase the chances of these players moving on (though chances are Ashley will cash in next summer anyway).

No worries. Cabaye, Tiote, Coloccini, and Ba are not English. Scott Parker is.  (That said, nobody really went in for Scott Parker until after West Ham were already relegated.)

That's because Scott parker is a crock of shit.

To be honest I'd rather they keep playing us down than hyped us up ridiculously as top 4 or title challengers. The players seem to have a point to prove and are enjoying playing in a tight-knit team that works for each other with no real stars or prima donnas. Would we really want the media going on about the likes of Cabaye, Tiote, Coloccini and Ba the way they have about Spurs players like Scott Parker? It would just put more pressure on us and increase the chances of these players moving on (though chances are Ashley will cash in next summer anyway).

No worries. Cabaye, Tiote, Coloccini, and Ba are not English. Scott Parker is.  (That said, nobody really went in for Scott Parker until after West Ham were already relegated.)

That's because Scott parker is a crock of s***.

No he's not.

Lee Dixon talks some sense there.

Until he says "Jose Enrique was his best defender, Kevin Nolan his best attacking midfielder and Andy Carroll his best attacker."

Not even close, actually embarrassing that sentence. You'd think people would realise now.

Carroll was his best attacker

No he's not.

he is like.

Until he says "Jose Enrique was his best defender, Kevin Nolan his best attacking midfielder and Andy Carroll his best attacker."

Not even close, actually embarrassing that sentence. You'd think people would realise now.

Carroll was his best attacker

He only played three games!

Yeah, the last paragraph does ruin it a bit.

I'm getting the impression we won't be considered as having been tested until we lose. If we don't lose to Man City we won't have been tested. If we then don't lose to Man U, Chelsea will be the 'real' test.

And from Merson

They'd love someone like Demba Ba in their team. Tony Pulis reckons his knee is like a time bomb waiting to explode, but I reckon he's already paid back his transfer fee at Newcastle.

To be fair, it didn't take long for Ba to pay back his transfer fee of £0.00.

No he's not.

he is like.

Yep.

how the hell is scott parker a crock of shit :lol: he'd get in most teams in the league

having had to suffer his pirourettes and last ditch Alan Smith style tackles while he played for us i can't believe anyone could possibly think he's anything else but a crock of shit.

how the hell is scott parker a crock of shit :lol: he'd get in most teams in the league

having had to suffer his pirourettes and last ditch Alan Smith style tackles while he played for us i can't believe anyone could possibly think he's anything else but a crock of shit.

a bit frustrating il give you that, but a shit footballer with nothing to offer? give over

a bit frustrating il give you that, but a shit footballer with nothing to offer? give over

He's committed and gets stuck in, but thats the least you'd expect isn't it. he is vastly over rated due mainly to the fact he is cockney playing in thta London.

He's committed and gets stuck in, but thats the least you'd expect isn't it. he is vastly over rated due mainly to the fact he is cockney playing in thta London.

He's decent; we're too aware of his limitations. He's surrounded by much more talented footballers now.  He doesn't need to do too much.  Just what Spurs needed. They'll excel.  Of  course, Tiote bossed him.

how the hell is scott parker a crock of s*** :lol: he'd get in most teams in the league

having had to suffer his pirourettes and last ditch Alan Smith style tackles while he played for us i can't believe anyone could possibly think he's anything else but a crock of s***.

Can players not develop or improve? He's cut out the pirouette thing.

Darron McDonough was a crock of s***. Billy Askew was a crock of s***. Amdy Faye was a crock of s***.

I'd have thought a man of your years would know a thing or two about perspective.

how the hell is scott parker a crock of s*** :lol: he'd get in most teams in the league

having had to suffer his pirourettes and last ditch Alan Smith style tackles while he played for us i can't believe anyone could possibly think he's anything else but a crock of s***.

Darron McDonough was a crock of s***. Billy Askew was a crock of s***. Amdy Faye was a crock of s***.

I'd have thought a man of your years would know a thing or two about perspective.

Let's call him limited and vastly over rated then.

He hasn't cut out the pirouette mind.

Guest optimistic nit

i would say thats pretty much spot on.

Guest elbee909

few of my mates have started talking like this....he might even be on here i'm not sure

Game over for Nobody Athletic. At least Nobody Wanderers go above Nobody (mackems) #nufc

:lol:

i suggest we all do this for the next two weeks O0

Does this mean we can post fixture lists?

Nobody vs Nobody Hotspurs later.  Ooh.

It could all fall aPard

ALAN PARDEW stood on the touchline, biro and notebook in hand, looking as if he had been plotting some strategic masterplan.

In fact, his Newcastle side were 2-0 up thanks to a needless Everton own goal and a shot out of the blue against the run of play from Ryan Taylor.

Yet by the end, Toon were up to second and one of only six clubs in Europe still unbeaten in their league.

Incredibly, they had equalled the run of Kevin Keegan's Great Entertainers who had started the 1994-95 season with 11 matches without defeat.

I hate to rain on the great Geordie parade but let's not get too carried away.

Especially Pardew, who said: "After our second goal, we had a spell where we played the kind of football where nobody would have lived with us."

Except Everton, a team that has lost five of its last six games, did.

They pulled a goal back and should have gone on to win. Yes, Newcastle are well-organised and have endeavour, industry and work-rate. And, yes, they had a few injuries.

But it was all pretty basic stuff. Sure, you can only beat what's put in front of you. But they HAVE had a pretty easy fixture list — eight of their 11 games against teams in the bottom 10.

Next up are Man City (a), Man Utd (a) and Chelsea (h). We will have a clearer picture of just where Pardew and his team stand after that.

I like how Steve Howard waits until our entire midfield is wiped out through injury before sticking his head above the parapet. If Tiote and Cabaye were fit for the next three games I suspect he might have kept his mouth shut.

WTF does "teams in the bottom 10" mean? Like, half the teams in the league? What a ridiculous thing to say.

Also don't understand how we'll "know more about where Pardew and his team stand" after the next three games. We all know we're likely to lose them, everyone loses to those teams, it doesn't mean we'll be any worse than we are now.

The whole argument is pointless - we've collected the third most points in the league, therefore we're third. Simple. Nobody expects us to finish third, so I don't get why it's even a discussion.

Let's call him limited and vastly over rated then.

He hasn't cut out the pirouette mind.

Good afternoon Gentlemen / Ladies?

Having perused your forum for some time now I have decided to contribute. May I begin with the following statement:

Scott Parker runs round in circles with wrists limp like a Nancy boy, then passes sideways.

He is indeed s****