Small tablet or big smartphone

Delima

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If I were to buy a second hand mobile mini workstation n media consumer for someone else to run some errant for me, which one is better ?

Should I buy him a small tablet, maybe something like a 7inch HTC, to be combined with his existing basic mobile phone, or should I buy him a big screen smartphone, some 4.3inch samsung or HTC ?

He needs a device to be able to connect to the internet consistently via wifi. He needs the device to take down notes while Way from home. He needs to write email to me while he is on the move. He needs to take many photos with his device.

He is from financially underprivileged background. And he has a laptop (not his)  in the house which he can use when it isn't occupied.

Can you please advice.

Personally I have an iPad, iPhone, n a laptop. Laptop for heavy duty use, iPhone while on the move, n iPad while in cafe, plane etc.

If I were to buy a second hand mobile mini workstation n media consumer for someone else to run some errant for me, which one is better ?

Should I buy him a small tablet, maybe something like a 7inch HTC, to be combined with his existing basic mobile phone, or should I buy him a big screen smartphone, some 4.3inch samsung or HTC ?

He needs a device to be able to connect to the internet consistently via wifi. He needs the device to take down notes while Way from home. He needs to write email to me while he is on the move. He needs to take many photos with his device.

He is from financially underprivileged background. And he has a laptop (not his)  in the house which he can use when it isn't occupied.

Can you please advice.

Personally I have an iPad, iPhone, n a laptop. Laptop for heavy duty use, iPhone while on the move, n iPad while in cafe, plane etc.

:lol:

seriously seems like a tablet you can put a sim in and make calls from would do the job, plus he'll be able to call for free wherever there's wifi

never been able to, or seen anyone, working consistently on a phone like it'd drive me mental

Photos, e-mails, notes... sounds like smartphone to me. The HTC sensation I've bought some weeks ago is absolute different class to everything else I've ever held in my hands before.

Could never imagine to write e-mails or to 'really' surf the web on a phone because on my last HTC, the touch diamond 2, all was a bit slow. But on the sensation it's been absolutely brilliant.