Sky Football Commentary

Dogmatix

Is it just me or does Davy Proven annoy anyone else with his constant droning on about,

how this guy should have done this or that guy is out of position because of that

We seem to be saddled with him for every Newcastle match on Sky!!!

His (supposed)tactial nous has to be rammed down the throat of the viewer.

This from a bloke who never even got near playing in the Premier  :rant:

I like Souness' punditry. Am also a fan of Alan Smith. But yes, Ray Wilkins is truly awful. The way he uses players' first names winds me right up.

Divided on Gary Neville, however. I think it must just be that awful droning voice.

Yeah Gary Neville has been good, unbiased, praises us while everyone else was putting it down to a bad performance by whoever we play. Also last night he noticed Jonas being as important as Ba rather than going with the predictable MOTM = Whoever scores. His voice does make me sleepy though.

Guest Howaythetoon

Neville is an excellent pundit but his voice is irritating as fuck. Souness is first class and I would personally put him in alongside a commentator for a game. I like Wilkins mind, you can tell he just enjoys footy and he's always encouraging about younger players. I remember when he was commentating on us vs Chelsea at SJP a few years back when both Shearer and Shola scored those wonder goals and all he kept saying was "my word, this atmosphere", "I've played at the San Siro, Old Trafford and Wembley but my word, these fans are something else", in short he shows humilty when he sees good players playing well or dong great things, good football being expressed and good youngsters coming through as well as when fans create a good atmopshere. I like him me. I thought Ginola was a top pundit mind and should be on all the time. The rest are shite, although I like Hoddle. Redknapp man... awful.

Don Goodman hates us.

Tbh, I don't think I've ever listened to a game where he has commentated on us.

He commentated on some of our championship games and slipped in snide remarks. He's a bit like Mark Bright, but not as much of a cunt. :thup: