Car Crash TV

Crumpy Gunt

Posted this earlier, looks horrible on Sky News. Wonder what could have caused such a pile up, 19 cars and 6 lorries apparently.

Some reckon heavy fog. Maybe the distraction of a firework display next to the motorway.

A motorway in heavy fog is a frightening place to be.

Fucking hell, Just up the road from me. Horrible Stuff, but the weather was fucking horrible yesterday and the fog over the past couple of weeks has been down to about 10-15m visibility in the worst parts.

It seems that there is conflicting stories over the fog. I heard one eye witness who was driving down the south bound carriageway, saying that there was no fog. Strange.

That's the wierd thing about the fog down here, it's so patchy it's unreal, one minute it'll be totally clear visibility, 100metres later and you can barely see the road sign you're about to drive past.

Posted this earlier, looks horrible on Sky News. Wonder what could have caused such a pile up, 19 cars and 6 lorries apparently.

Some reckon heavy fog. Maybe the distraction of a firework display next to the motorway.

A motorway in heavy fog is a frightening place to be.

especially the way many drive in such conditions.

TBH, i'm not really suprised by this.

To many people in to much of a hurry to get there a quickly as possible, driving standards in this county have slipped badly over the last 5 years or so and an accident like this was only a matter of time.