Man City vs Newcastle United - 19/11/11 - 3pm

MW

If we can keep Silva quiet we only havre to worry about Aguero, Balotelli, Dzeko, Johnson, Nasri...

:pokerface:

if they can keep ba quiet they only have to worry about ryan taylor from all angles..........we have them!

hopefully between players being tired after internationals and the rather important match they have vs Napoli the following midweek they might rest a few vs us and I wouldn't be terribly upset if they pick up a few knocks in the internationals

Warnock's philosophy was probably the right way to go.

"Teams let City have too much of the ball. You're probably going to get beat anyway so you might as well have a go"

If we stand any chance of getting anything from City/Man U then we have to take the game to them ala Monday night.

"Teams let City have too much of the ball. You're probably going to get beat anyway so you might as well have a go"

If we stand any chance of getting anything from City/Man U then we have to take the game to them ala Monday night.

:thup:

:thup:

aye to a point. it's much easier to do it at home though.

Who (if any) is playing Spain this weekend and how much would they accept in exchange for a nice, niggly hamstring injury on Silva?

How do you give someone a hamstring injury? :)

I dunno, but I can't bring myself to wish a broken leg on anyone anymore since Ben Arfa happened.

Unless they're Japanese.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I see sammy in a few line ups. I think it would be a big mistake to throw him in from the start against city personally.

Who else do we have?