Man City vs Newcastle United - 19/11/11 - 3pm

MW

Don't see why we seem too scared of next three games btw. Fair do's citeh are class but Man U aren't the team they used to be and Chelsea have been poor this season and we often do ok against them up here. Bring them on. Worst comes to worst we'll be 6th or 7th come Norwich.

Guest bimpy474

Really need to hope silva is having an off day. Unless anyone fancies locking him in his house Saturday morning?

Better still picking up a nice little calf strain against England in their friendly next week.

That team would get ripped to f***ing shreds. 3 luxury players against Man City, no thanks.

?

Attacking players are a luxury now man, did you not get the memo?

They are when they either seldom keep the ball or help out what's behind them.

Really need to hope silva is having an off day. Unless anyone fancies locking him in his house Saturday morning?

Better still picking up a nice little calf strain against England in their friendly next week.

Aye, a cheeky little knock ruling him out for about a week wouldn't go amiss.

Guest bimpy474

Be funny if it was Barry or Milner causing it too.

That'll do.

All this talk of Silva, Aguero Dzeko, etc. We're going to lose to a Milner thunderbolt aren't we.

Guest bimpy474

All this talk of Silva, Aguero and Dzeko, etc. We're going to lose to a Milner thunderbolt aren't we.

No it will be their consolation goal :D

-------------------Krul--------------------

Simpson---Taylor--Coloccini--Taylor

------------------Tiote-------------------

---------Cabaye---Guthrie------------

Ben Arfa--------------------------Jonas

------------------Ba----------------------

If Tiote and Cabaye are fit then f*ck it, let's go 4-4-2 and have a go. We've got nothing to lose really, and we have to go there in the belief that we can get at least a draw. If they are both out then we've got problems and we'll probably just pack the midfield. I don't see us keeping a clean sheet but if we can get the first goal anything can happen. They've got a big Champions League game against Napoli 3 days later and more of their players will be involved in internationals than us too. We need our big players in for this one.

Guest magpie99

I would go for the following line up

Krul

Simmo, Colo, Saylor, Santon

Jonas, Raylor, Guthrie, Tiote, Sameobi

Ba

Get the middle 3 to protect the defense and Jonas and Sammy using their pace on the break. I dont think Cabaye will be fit for this one nor Marveaux and HBA may not be mentally fit, especially if De Jong is on the teamsheet

Guest magpie99

Looking at the current league table and with almost a third of the season gone, I would say that our aim should be no lower than 7th. We are currently 10 points clear of the 8th place team and evedn if we lost the next 3 games, which I dont expect us to do, we wouild still be in the top 7.

I can see us surprising some of these top teams yetg. I havent been impressed with Man Utd recently and thought they were fortunate to win both the games against Sunderland and Everton. I can see us getting something at OT. I can also see us beating Chelsea at home or a draw at least.

Maintain decent results against the also rans and 7th is guaranteed. Other than Man City, there is nothing out there I am afraid of taking on, especially if we can have a decent injury free run and sign a couple of quality players in January.

Three days before City play Napoli in Italy. Be interesting to see who they leave out against us.

Just wait for us to get some points there just for the media: "City had to rest some players, Newcastle's real test will be at Old Trafford."

Three days before City play Napoli in Italy. Be interesting to see who they leave out against us.

if that was us- the last thing id want to face would be the visit of a high flying hard working, rested, motivated team, looking to park the bus and hit us on the break. sounds like a hard day.

All this talk of Silva, Aguero Dzeko, etc. We're going to lose to a Milner thunderbolt aren't we.

Barry hattrick probably.