Some vaguely amusing football jocularity

M4

• 2 weeks later...

Take one for the team!

Commentator bit mental like, would have surely taken just about when he was being sithed to the ground.

Take one for the team... :lol:

But Ole is still hated here for it. :lol: Completely justified, and rightly applauded off the pitch.

I was LIVID at that :lol:

I mean, of course. :lol: Right to be livid, but have to understand that he needed to do it. We didn't win the title anyway but a loss was definitely curtains.

Nah I fucking hate that mentality.

If you've been beaten, take it. You don't get to break the laws of the game.

If you're a defender on the post at a corner and the ball starts heading for the top corner and you know you can't get to it you shouldn't just be sticking your hands up to block it.

I hate it just as much when our players do it.

We used to have a few games of FIFA/PES where I used to work and some cunts there would think nothing of hacking you down in the last minute if you were through on goal.

Cheats.

We used to have a few games of FIFA/PES where I used to work and some cunts there would think nothing of hacking you down in the last minute if you were through on goal.

Cheats.

Would do it in a heartbeat. Part of the game.

Take one for the team!

Commentator bit mental like, would have surely taken just about when he was being sithed to the ground.

He's obviously got him for pace and Lee's not pulling the trigger, why not take 2 more steps and try to actually tackle him?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
first year they try this will be in Dublin when Rangers, Chelsea, Galatasary & Leeds all qualify

UEFA are 'almost certainly' going to change the Champions League structure to have both (single leg) semi-finals and the final all to take place in one week, in one city. (@martynziegler)

Share this Tweet