Halifax cash deposits

relámpago blanco

I paid some money into halifax as cash for my sister today, they said I couldnt pay it in over the counter for some reason but could use there express deposit thing and it would clear the same day if I paid it in before 4pm,  I paid it in before 4pm but she says its still not showing.  Anyone know anything about this?  Will it appear later tonight, its 6pm now surely the banks are shut.

I paid some money into halifax as cash for my sister today, they said I couldnt pay it in over the counter for some reason but could use there express deposit thing and it would clear the same day if I paid it in before 4pm,  I paid it in before 4pm but she says its still not showing.  Anyone know anything about this?  Will it appear later tonight, its 6pm now surely the banks are shut.

if you used the express deposit machine where you have her card and get a receipt from the machine it should show straight away. However if you use the envelope drop box it is usually emptied at 4pm or just after which would show the same day. if you paid it in after 4pm it won't go in until the next day.

- from wor lass who works for the Halifax.

if you used the express deposit machine where you have her card and get a receipt from the machine it should show straight away. However if you use the envelope drop box it is usually emptied at 4pm or just after which would show the same day. if you paid it in after 4pm it won't go in until the next day.

- from wor lass who works for the Halifax.

Paid it in the box before 4pm.

Dont understand why they didnt just let me pay it in over the counter tbh said its company policy, theyve always let me before..  CUNTS

Bollocks. By startling coincidence I paid some cash in today at Halifax, at the counter. It was availiable in my account immediately.

Dont understand why they didnt just let me pay it in over the counter tbh said its company policy, theyve always let me before..  CUNTS

Bollocks. By startling coincidence I paid some cash in today at Halifax, at the counter. It was availiable in my account immediately.

Yes but this was my sisters account not mine, said 3rd parties arent allowed to make over the counter payments, so suck my balls.

Yes but this was my sisters account not mine, said 3rd parties arent allowed to make over the counter payments, so suck my balls.

Were you in a queue for a cashier or actually at the counter?

The lazy cow should have done it herself.

The lazy cow should have done it herself.

She was 200 miles away and had no money hence why I paid it in

I queued but they said 3rd parties cant pay cash in I had to use the pay in thing which if I paid it in before 4 then it would clear the same day suffice to say it didnt and still hasnt, but shes in halifax now trying to sort it out.

Mmm, sounds like someone was trying to fob you off to reduce the queue for the cashiers...