8 minutes

Cajun

Gejon visiting the doctor AGAIN.  Blatant hypochondriac.  THAT'S why they refused to see you.  bluebigrazz.gif

I wonder if he's having a problem admitting what his complaint is?

Doctor "Right then, what's wrong?"

Gejon "Well I've not been feeling well, I've got a bit of a cough and I've not been sleeping well."

Doctor "That's quite common, we all feel under the weather, take it easy and you'll be right as rain"

Gejon "No, I'm REALLY unwell doctor"

Doctor "In what way?"

Gejon "Like I said, a cough and....I'm a bit snuffly, you've got to help me"

Doctor "Well, it's not the end of the world, now if you'll excuse me"

Gejon "No, wait, you don't understand, I have a real problem.  I have.....a RASH"

Doctor "A rash where?"

Gejon "I don't like to say.  But it's very red and swollen and I'm sure it's not right"

Doctor "I can't help you if you won't show me"

Gejon "Please can I just have some antibiotics?"

I have to go every 4 weeks, his instructions not mine. I wouldn't go if i didn't have to its a right pain in the arse (don't even start those jokes) having to make up the hours at work and getting a taxi etc..

To be fair I booked my taxi TWENTY minutes before I had to be there (its like a 5 min drive) and it turned up late!

Still really pissed off mind, 8 minutes is just being pathetic! As i said i have to go on a regular basis and apart from this occasion im ALWAYS early so surely with a bit of common sense they could have seen me! No doubt if i turned up at 8.55 i would have been waiting till 9.15 anyway! blueupset.gif

I have to go every 4 weeks, his instructions not mine. I wouldn't go if i didn't have to its a right pain in the arse (don't even start those jokes) having to make up the hours at work and getting a taxi etc..

To be fair I booked my taxi TWENTY minutes before I had to be there (its like a 5 min drive) and it turned up late!

Still really pissed off mind, 8 minutes is just being pathetic! As i said i have to go on a regular basis and apart from this occasion im ALWAYS early so surely with a bit of common sense they could have seen me! No doubt if i turned up at 8.55 i would have been waiting till 9.15 anyway! blueupset.gif

Unless uve got something wrong with your leg surely walking isn't out the question

Unless uve got something wrong with your leg surely walking isn't out the question

Its like a 20min walk and it was pissing it down, I didn't expect the taxi to be 20mins late tbf!

Its like a 20min walk and it was pissing it down, I didn't expect the taxi to be 20mins late tbf!

Would walking result in painful chafing of the condition?  bluebiggrin.gif

Probably :lol: anyway this thread we are all supposed to be up in arms about the mistreatment of one of our favourite posters, not take the piss out of him  bluebiggrin.gif

Probably :lol: anyway this thread we are all supposed to be up in arms about the mistreatment of one of our favourite posters, not take the piss out of him  bluebiggrin.gif

Bearing in mind the 'sympathetic' response to Ally's arse kicking incident, I'm surprised that's what you expected!  bluebiggrin.gif