Scamming

lxsln

How come so many people fall for this kind of shit?

Just got this letter from Law Brokers Madrid

Dear Alexander Jul

This letter is not intended to cause any embarrassment in whatever form rather it is intended to contact your esteemed self, followin the knowledge of your high repute and trustworthiness. Firstly, I must solicit your confidence in this proposal; this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. Though I know that a proposal of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but i assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day.

Let me start by first introducing myself properly to you. It may suprise you receiving this letter from me, since there was no previous correspondence between us. My name is Barrister Jose Luis Alonso, personal Attorney to Late Mrs. Rose Jul. My purpose of contacting you is to help me in securing the funds left behind by my late client, to avoid it being confiscated by the bank where this fund valued USD$ 9.08m (Nine Million, Eighty thousand United State Dollars Only) was deposited before she died, as a family valuable, she declared this fund just as it is in the certificate of deposit which I have a copy.

The bank had issued me a notice to contact the next of kin or the consignment will be declared unserviceable and confiscated before been diverted to the Spanish Government as unclaimed consignment, So far all my efforts to get hold of someone relating to my client has proved abortive because there is no Will left for this deposit. Hence, I contacted you. I am actually asking for you consent to be presented to the bank as the beneficiary of late Mrs. Rose Jul's fund, since you both are likely to be close relatives because of the coincidence in your last names, so that the proceeds of this consignment can be release to us. All the legal documentations to back up this procedure as my client's Next of Kin I shall provide them, meanwhile all I require is your honest cooperation to enable the labour of late Mrs. Rose not to be in vain.

I wish to point out that I want this money to be shared equally between us. This transaction is not in any way illegal; meanwhile it is 100% risk free. I will as an attorney guarantee the succeful execution of this transaction. If you are interested, please contact me via Tel: 0034 603 191 714 or E-mail: [email protected] I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand this transaction well.

I wish to point out that I want 5% of this money to be shared among the charity organizations and 5% for any expenses that we may incur in the process, while the remaining 90% is shared equally between us. The intended transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and me from any breach of the law. However, if this proposal offends you moral ethics, do accept my sincere apology, if on the contrary, kindly get back to me through email or telephone with your interest for further explanations

Kindest Regards

Mr. Jose Luis Alonso(Esq)

They cant even scam people right..

Jul isnt even my last name.. is short for Julian and thats my middle name..