Arsenal Defender

Guest theunis

Guest theunis
Arsenal defender seeks definate exit

Arsenal defender Sebastian Larsson is seeking a permenant move to Birmingham. The Swede has done his business at St. Andrews and with the Blues chasing promotion it is better to be involved here than an occasional chance in the Arsenal first team.

According to Daily Mirror a move could be on in the January window. The 21 year old defender has only 11 first team appearances during his time with Arsenal and has so far played 19 league games for Birmingham.

Think worth a look in Jan?

Guest Gemmill

The Swede has done his business at St. Andrews

:lol: I've had a piss there, but that was it.

That's the most appropriate thing to do there.

I'm assuming this Larsson lad did it on the centre spot or something, or why bother mentioning it.

Not even close to the Swedish national team so there's no chance he would provide us with something special. Never been thought of as very talented here in Sweden either. Supposed to have had a good spell with Birmingham so he's probably no better than the likes of Alexander Östlund if you get the picture...

Not even close to the Swedish national team so there's no chance he would provide us with something special. Never been thought of as very talented here in Sweden either. Supposed to have had a good spell with Birmingham so he's probably no better than the likes of Alexander Östlund if you get the picture...

Pardon me for not having an indepth knowledge of Swedish football but Alexander who??

Pardon me for not having an indepth knowledge of Swedish football but Alexander who??

He plays for Southampton and was a regular for Sweden at right-back for 2 years. Didn't make the world cup though.  If you don't know who he is, lets just say that Sebastian Larsson is a central midfielder that should never be considered for Newcastle United. At fullback he is probably no better than Ramage.

Guest Arsenal Ref

Seb Larsson is more of a midfielder than a defender, although he was one of the eight who filled in at LB last season during our crisis in that position. However, he's never going to make the grade at Arsenal, so if he's doing well elsewhere and wants to make it permanent, then I say good luck to him.  :thup:

Guest Moe-Ali

Wes Brown's contract will be up next summer. And it doesnt seem manutd will be renewing it with him.

Worth a shot there

I'd rather play Luque as a defender..

U dont know what the fuck youre saying.