Jerry Sadowitz

kirkwdavis2001

Guest elbee909

If you'd said he was dead, I'd have killed you.  I've seen him, and he's great.  Would love to see his close up magic though - meant to be one of the very best that there is.

Guest Toon Saint

My favourite was when he was saying he's half Scottish & half Jewish, so half of him always wants to get pished & the other half doesn't want to pay for it. :lol:

In 1991 at the Just For Laughs Comedy Festival in Montreal he was knocked unconscious by an irate audience member during a performance which mocked French Canadians, starting with the greeting "Hello moosefuckers! I tell you why I hate Canada, half of you speak French, and the other half let them."[10]

In 1992 he appeared in his own television show The Pall Bearer's Revue. This name was taken from an old magic magazine. This show attracted a record number of complaints and has never been repeated.[11] The BBC has stated that this show will never be re-aired or released on video/DVD.

:lol:

• 10 months later...

Saw him at the Gulbenkan in Newcastle about 88. Was brilliant.

I now see usually see him on buses, in supermarkets and outside my work. One time he was having a screaming match with a women, who I presumed was his partner.

But, without doubt the sharpest, most insightful and fucking funny comedian we've got and yet he's not on telly, on DVD or anything. Crying shame.