Alan Shearer "Wants to manage Blackburn" - Mirror

Colocho

What s*** is Lee Ryder talking then? How can he get away with writing articles that are completely fabricated?! :lol:

He was probably instructed by Ashley and Llambias to write that article just to get a "little positivity" back.

Guest VaVaVoom

I actually fuckin hope we dont get a Shearer statue. The guy scored goals, the guy is a geordie but he is also a prick of monumental magnitude also.

I actually fuckin hope we dont get a Shearer statue. The guy scored goals, the guy is a geordie but he is also a prick of monumental magnitude also.

Eh? Has he nicked your parking space like or is someone classed as a prick for being a boring pundit?

One of the greatest captains, and representatives this club has ever had.

I don't get it, you don't want him to have a statue yet you say he is a prick of "monumental" magnitude. Make your mind up.

I don't get it, you don't want him to have a statue yet you say he is a prick of "monumental" magnitude. Make your mind up.

:lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Would probably make a better manager :bluestar:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/44/Recycle001.svg/250px-Recycle001.svg.png

Guest ToonUltra

How can this be an opinion of any NUFC supporter? He is the bogs dollocks as he was the bogs dollocks back in his 10 year spell. And he told Fergy to fuck off....and he would have stomped all over Keano....and he scored 206 goals....and he hated Lennon....and he refabricated Southgates nose...and that goal against Everton....and the fact he is a Geordie.

To many postives to call him a prick of monumental magnitude....surely?