Guest VaVaVoom

Krul

Simpson    Taylor    Colo    Santon

Sammy    Tiote    Cabaye    Jonas

Ben Arfa

Best

If he insists on playing Raylor, then put Santon in for Sammy. 3-2 defeat :(

Bench: Elliot, Perch, Raylor, Guthrie, Obertan, Ba, Shola

Can see us getting a result here. Man U have been poor by their standards recently (didn't see their game yesterday though) so we might as well play the same system we had against City yesterday. Hopefully it'll go well and hopefully we'll also have Tiote back.

1-1.

quite a few people in for a shock when Taylor plays on sat. Pardew isn't gonna drop him because of 1 bad game against Man City. Look how long he stuck by Obertan

He also suggested in his post match interviews that he would continue to pick him imo.

I think a few people are seeing 1-0 results and thinking Man U are off form, but as Dave just pointed out they've had 5 successive clean sheets. It seems to me that the 6-1 thrashing by City was a wake up call to Fergie and he's gone back to basics, no more gung-ho attacking for the moment and keeping it tight. Rooney rarely joins the attack now, more content to sit back and orchestrate.

I still fancy us to get a goal or two myself but it's by no means a foregone conclusion. I'd consider them a wounded beast, that 6-1 must have hurt.

I don't think Man U are off form,but I've seen them consistently give away chances this season and not look particularly potent going forward in quite a few games. We're organised without the ball and move it quickly on the break,it's not all about them.

5 penalties conceded in our last 6 games now, just a bit absurd.  :lol:

Should be 6 in 7 really given Taylor got away with one against wolves also.

We're probably on for some kind of record, stopping that would be a decent start

5 penalties conceded in our last 6 games now, just a bit absurd.  :lol:

Should be 6 in 7 really given Taylor got away with one against wolves also.

We're probably on for some kind of record, stopping that would be a decent start

Still best defence in league though.

Just saw this was a Saturday 3pm kick-off. Can't remember the last time we had one against Man Utd. 2-1 to us! :laugh:

[/some smartass will post we've had our last four against them as 3pm Saturday games]