Home and Away shirts available on play.com with 1/3 off

MKSC

Guest Haris Vuckic

nice, £23.32 for an adult top. I presume you can take shirts bought elsewhere to the club shop and get a name and number put on for a few quid?

Keep the tag on i.e just the NUFC/PUMA one with the barcode which should come in the plastic bag the top comes in - there shouldn't be a play logo or tag -

take it to Sports Direct/NUFC shop/JJB and just sound adamant that you bought it their last week but lost the receipt but didn't have time for the printing & they normally do it.

Otherwise they dont normally...

nice, £23.32 for an adult top. I presume you can take shirts bought elsewhere to the club shop and get a name and number put on for a few quid?

Keep the tag on i.e just the NUFC/PUMA one with the barcode which should come in the plastic bag the top comes in - there shouldn't be a play logo or tag -

take it to Sports Direct/NUFC shop/JJB and just sound adamant that you bought it their last week but lost the receipt but didn't have time for the printing & they normally do it.

Otherwise they dont normally...

cheers. sounds like Sports Direct is the place to do it :lol:

Yeh make sure you get a dafty! :lol:

They are really awkward about it for some reason!

suppose they want you to buy the shirt from them with the name and number incentive. that would of course make sense if only 1 shop had the rights to printing names and numbers. they should just stop being dicks and offer it as a separate service for a fiver

:lol: How the fuck do you accidentally buy twice what you intended?

People pull this shit all the time. What the fuck is wrong with you people. If the final cost is double what you expected, there's something up. Check the fucking number man. Fucks sake.

Gonna murder something.

I continued through the payment process thinking "The next page must give you the chance to enter the promotinal code surely..." then i find out my order is being processed. :lol:

Could have cancelled it but i was too late.  :sad:

I couldn't get it working earlier as it only works for products sold by play.com, the XXL comes from kitbag.com. Had to settle for XXL so I guess I best not put any more weight on. Still, £23.32 is a bargain.