Newcastle Online App?

Guest firetotheworks

Tapatalk? It costs, I think. Meant to be very good though.

It's good, but not that good. Lots of bugs and unsupported features. It's much better than using the mobile site however, and they seem pretty committed to regular updates. It costs two quid.

With regards to a dedicated app, I'm not sure what else it would provide that Tapatalk does not.

dont know if there already is another thread about apps. but what are the best football apps you know of?

and more important the best newcastle utd app?

im very happy with "My Football Pro 2"...it has good live updates and ok on news!

i tried tapatalk for a few days. just never found that it ran smoothly. didnt really see any particular order the topics were in. something tricky getting to the last post. actually think the wap is fine. apart from viewing pics, but then if im bothered (normally il just ignore them) il just go to view full version. quickly go from page to page, topic to topic, board to board etc.

i just thought tapatalk just created more problems

dont know if there already is another thread about apps. but what are the best football apps you know of?

im very happy with "My Football Pro 2"...it has good live updates and ok on news!

I'm interested to know too. I use the Opta Stats which is kind of cool but that's more on stats...etc

The club are actually going to be releasing an app to all Season Ticket Holders/Members at some point....

• 1 month later...