Norwich vs Newcastle - 10/12/11 - Pre Match Thread

Decky

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Krul

Raylor  Simpson Perch  Santon

Obertan  Guthrie  Cabaye  Jonas

Ben Arfa

Ba

Lets hope that Colo and Tayls will be back in for this one. Beats me how we could have believed that we would have been able to get through half a season with only 3 CBs on the books.

And without more than 1 striker of Premier League quality, also what looks like no out and out left back what with Pardew refusing to play Santon.

Guest firetotheworks

Really depends on Colo being fit more than any other thing (Taylor being fit, Santon coming in for R.Taylor etc.

Krul

Ben Arfa

Ba

That defence

:scared:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Krul

Ben Arfa

Ba

That defence

I know :lol:

Lets hope that Colo and Tayls will be back in for this one. Beats me how we could have believed that we would have been able to get through half a season with only 3 CBs on the books.

And without more than 1 striker of Premier League quality, also what looks like no out and out left back what with Pardew refusing to play Santon.

Get a grip.

Get a grip.

Who have we got? Ba is our only striker who will get to the 15 league goals mark. Best is a good player, but it remains to be seen if he can do the business at this level over a season, scoring on a regular basis. Has Shola ever got 10 Premier League goals in a season? Might have been a bit harsh to say both arnt of Premier League quality, but I don't think either have a large amount of goals in them at this level. No point in even mentioning Lovenkrands.

Krul

Ben Arfa

Ba

That defence

I know :lol:

Squad depth?

http://static4.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/+_eb286aea7b11930001d4f94708b429e1.gif

Get a grip.

Who have we got? Ba is our only striker who will get to the 15 league goals mark. Best is a good player, but it remains to be seen if he can do the business at this level over a season, scoring on a regular basis. Has Shola ever got 10 Premier League goals in a season? Might have been a bit harsh to say both arnt of Premier League quality, but I don't think either have a large amount of goals in them at this level. No point in even mentioning Lovenkrands.

Ba, Best, Shola and Ben Arfa are all Premier League quality, even if three of them aren't serial goalscorers. Stop being daft. Lovenkrands, i'd probably agree - though he's not bad for fifth choice.

Get a grip.

Ba, Best, Shola and Ben Arfa are all Premier League quality, even if three of them aren't serial goalscorers. Stop being daft. Lovenkrands, i'd probably agree - though he's not bad for fifth choice.

I'd hardly say Ben Arfa is an out and out striker. Also if Ba gets injured and we are left with players who "aren't serial goalscorers" then where does that leave us? That is my point, we only have one striker who will score consistently at this level, we need another one.