Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

Guest dazzanufc1892
5 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

I thought the ref gave the goal. The fact he wasn't asked to have a look is weird. VAR just outright disallow it?

He did have a look

1 minute ago, Unbelievable said:

One of the worst VAR aided decisions I’ve had the misfortune to witness. Disgraceful

It might actually be the worst. Like I said, midweek, the refs decision with the added minutes is a thing I can live with. But this one? It's ridiculous and I expect the PL to punish this referee and VAR team for a while. 

Some dweeb needs to make a compilation of the Wilson goal, Isak goal, today's own goal, the Longstaff shirt pull penalty shout, the elbow on Schar penalty shout...

Any single decision (except today's) you could dismiss as bad luck, but the totality of decisions is just implausible. 

1 minute ago, BoSelecta said:

The ref wasn’t shown the angle which blatantly showed the foul.

This. Absolutely fuming about this. Knew as soon as they ruled it out it was gonna cost us the 3 points. I can't understand what justification you can possible have to rule it out other than being a corrupt scum. The fact that we all saw the reverse angle at home but the referee only gets shown the worst possible angle just proved the corruption.

Absolute shocker of a decision.

Just now, Joseph said:

Some dweeb needs to make a compilation of the Wilson goal, Isak goal, today's own goal, the Longstaff shirt pull penalty shout, the elbow on Schar penalty shout...

Any single decision (except today's) you could dismiss as bad luck, but the totality of decisions is just implausible. 

Agreed, then send it viral for the world to see