Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

Fucking disgraceful.

A semi-final between 2 clubs who have been starved of silverware for over 50 years, and this cunt has to make the occasion about him.

It’s an absolute disgrace, every single one of them needs to be binned, every referee, every official, everyone in charge of the referee, every single bastard one of them. They are all the same.

How the fuck that wasn’t a pen on Wilson first half I do not know. Some absolutely bizarre decisions to not dish out yellows either. Especially the one on Wilson when he was about to thread someone through in goal. Shite. As usual. The wierd little Ineista wannabe. 

The red was probably a red but fuck me, that bald nonce Tierney was whistling Bruno for every single bloody tackle all night. His shite fussy refereeing definitely contributed to Bruno going in hot. That's obviously Bruno's fault and he needs to learn from it but the silly wanker with the whistle didn't help one iota.

Yeah, Bruno has himself to blame for the red, he was half a second late and an inch high but Tierney would have had to hold some responsibility if the foul had resulted in a bad injury through losing control.

The freekick for handball against Bruno was a foul and that set him off, then after the 2 fouls in 2 minutes he should have brought out a yellow or brought Bruno and Trips over for a long chat to calm the red mist

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Forget the absolute woeful offsides, Mason’s complete lack of ability to appreciate what’s actually happening to affect play is staggering.

Can’t wait to hear Dermot Gallagher defend him.

‘If you slow this down and look at it closely, what you’ll see if that the referee and VAR said it wasn’t a penalty, so therefor it wasn’t a penalty’

I mean technically he’s not wrong.