Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

If Ronaldo had made more contact then it would have been similar to Robertson and therefore a red imo 

Varane was a handball, not easy for the ref to give and VAR was probably delighted it was outside the box so didn't have to give it

I thought the Fraser one could have been a pen, especially when you consider the one Maddison got against us

• 4 weeks later...

There was no way Saint-maximin could have stayed on his feet from that challenge, how a ref doesn’t give that is beyond me unless they’ve never played football. He was off balance and his foot got swiped away from him, stonewall 

4 minutes ago, snabelkabel said:

Wtf is the point of VAR, did they even review it? If they did, then how could they say that’s nothing? 

Should be some accountability for the rats in the VAR-room too.

Maxi deffo pen, but unfortunately we are hated hence why obvious ones not by ref , var or whatever 

Was there also a point in the first half where someone had the ball down the right and as they were heading toward the box, we had a player being held for nigh on ten seconds in the box so he couldn't move an inch? Was watching on my phone but it looked ridiculous.

If we survive I genuinely want the club to go full pelt for an independent investigation in to the refereeing of our games. If we go down.. Hold fire. I don't know if I'd want to irk the league while we're aiming to get back in it. :lol: Corrupt fucks. 

6 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Ref gave a nonsense freekick against Willock at the end

Missed a blatant pull back on ASM too

The two fouls given against Wood in the box (albeit he hit it straight at the keeper 2nd time) were pathetic too.