Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

I'm sick of the perception that some degree of simulation must occur to ensure you get the correct decision to. Things like being tripped or caught late and getting fuck all because you somehow stayed on your feet. It just adds the professional cheating nature of modern football.

I'm sick of the perception that some degree of simulation must occur to ensure you get the correct decision to. Things like being tripped or caught late and getting fuck all because you somehow stayed on your feet. It just adds the professional cheating nature of modern football.

Tje thing is does 9 times out of 10 because most referee's don't bother pulling play back for an advantage. It's stupid, referee's aboard just pull up play straight away, referee's here allow play to go on (unless it's a big team) and never pull back play if there is no advantage.

Robert Madley (idiot who sent Colo off in the mackem away game this season) had yet another horrific display at Chelsea v West Ham I heard on the radio today.

How on Earth he is still allowed to referee is unbelievable, referees are literally untouchable - every fixture he gets he fucks up somehow. Incredible.

I did enjoy Mitrovic at the end there yesterday. He was 100% going to murder Atkinson before he remembered he was inside a stadium full of witnesses :)

Yeah, Mitrovic was about to go ballistic and then remembered to control himself.  Great effort.  And yet, his earlier reputation about being a hot-head still remains.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Phillipealbert

shocker?

Marriner had a good game

Missed a blatant penalty for Norwich and Clattermole should've walked

Clatermole should be sent off every game.  Refs seem to bottle him all the time.  He is the polar opposite of Barton when he played for us.  The refs might as well have booked Barton before the match started, with some of the ridiculously harsh cards he got.

shocker?

Marriner had a good game

Missed a blatant penalty for Norwich and Clattermole should've walked

Don't think it was a blatant penalty, if Mbokani made a right meal of going down tbh

A number of people seem to be laying into Moss after the Leicester game, but refs have been treating Leicester and Vardy in particular with kid gloves all season, and it's about time someone showed a bit of courage.

The decision that he got wrong was giving the penalty against Carroll, when perhaps his courage failed him.

Carragher on MNF football backing up Moss that he got the decisions right. Actually have to agree with him to be honest and the one thing the ref keeps getting called is weak, he certainly wasn't that.

He was spot on. On the whole it was a very decent refereeing performance.

A number of people seem to be laying into Moss after the Leicester game, but refs have been treating Leicester and Vardy in particular with kid gloves all season, and it's about time someone showed a bit of courage.

The decision that he got wrong was giving the penalty against Carroll, when perhaps his courage failed him.

Absolutely agree with this.

The irony of Leicester fans moaning about refereeing decisions when they've earned about 9 points this season on the back of dodgy decisions :lol: Yet all of a sudden the world is against them because the pressure is cranking up.

I love how people are saying the West Ham penalty was incorrect, well no, the only thing that is incorrect is the fact that refs never give them. Stopping an opponent from reaching the ball by holding onto them is a foul, no matter where it is. About time it is stamped down hard on, if that means 10 penalties a game before the idiots get the message then fine.

He should have gave the Huth one as a pen, the Carroll one was never a pen but he gave that because he bottled the Huth one. Apart from that he didn't do much wrong.

Carragher on MNF football backing up Moss that he got the decisions right. Actually have to agree with him to be honest and the one thing the ref keeps getting called is weak, he certainly wasn't that.

He was spot on. On the whole it was a very decent refereeing performance.

It actually was. Sometimes as Carragher pointed out the players need to look at themselves, Vardy in particular, dives and then has the front to abuse the ref for noticing it. What amazes me is players seem to think TV pictures which show it all to everyone are irrelevent and wrong. It truly baffles me at times how their minds work.

http://i.imgur.com/VYECs1A.png

Not sure which of the two it was but he should resign in disgrace.

Good to see Daniel Bryan has found work after WWE.

Pity he's fucking relegated us in the process though.