Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

It isn't hyperbole to say that's the worst offside call I've seen in atleast the last half decade. There's just no excuse at all for getting it wrong.

Still Vertonghen. I'm not sure what could beat that.

Guest Phillipealbert

All three of the officials today were desperate for City to win. I hope the club puts in an official complaint, especially when it could send us down.

All three of the officials today were desperate for City to win. I hope the club puts in an official complaint, especially when it could send us down.

Not really or the ref would have given them the penalty.

My thoughts exactly, the offside was obviously awful but other than that there wasn't anything major.

Awful on the first goal, but fair play to the ref for not giving the Aguero penalty. Many would.

If Vardy gets a second yellow for his antics at the weekend, then Aguero really ought to have been booked for leaving his right leg out like that.

Awful on the first goal, but fair play to the ref for not giving the Aguero penalty. Many would.

I would have sent him off for doing a Michael Owen and dropping his foot looking for a penalty.

If Vardy gets a second yellow for his antics at the weekend, then Aguero really ought to have been booked for leaving his right leg out like that.

Well no, Vardy's was a dive and Aguero's was just a coming together, not a dive nor a penalty, just a tangle of legs. Nothing to it.

Well no, Vardy's was a dive and Aguero's was just a coming together, not a dive nor a penalty, just a tangle of legs. Nothing to it.

Bollocks, he dropped his foot looking for it.

My thoughts exactly, the offside was obviously awful but other than that there wasn't anything major.

It's not just about major decisions, little decisions in games change the direction of the game, change the possession. The big clubs always get these decisions and it gives them control of the game. You don't have to have to make big controversial decisions to hand a team an advantage. This is a big problem in football in the Premier League.

Didn't think he did Pops.

Didn't think he did Pops.

Yes he fuckin did. Can't believe anyone can see that one any differently.  Aguero puts his foot in front of the trailing leg to con the ref,  not the other way round.