New Mod on the block

ChezGiven

Who should be the next NO mod?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the next NO mod?

• Parky
    • T27

As i understand it there is a vacancy at the top, as one of the team has taken a mod role on a US based TV forum .

Take your pick or post in other suggestions and i will possibly add them to the list. I stopped at 10 otherwise i could have gone on all day.

2 votes each.

Yours,

The NO Democratic Party.

P.s. this is in no way going to influence their choice. They're a bunch of dicatatorial meglomaniacs.

It can only really be me or Chez tbh. With GM as back up. Although I maybe too soft for the job. bluewink.gif

T27 and Alex would also make good mods.......Although Alex is probably too heavily TT linked and would set about destroying from the inside. blueeek.gif bluebiggrin.gif

Guest Gemmill

All of the choices are too unstable tbh.  Being a mod on these boards is shite anyway cos you can't get involved in any of the fun stuff.  Not if you're doing it properly anyway. 

I would just start banning all the thick people on the NUFC Forum and we'd be down to the bare bones in no time.

All of the choices are too unstable tbh.  Being a mod on these boards is shite anyway cos you can't get involved in any of the fun stuff.  Not if you're doing it properly anyway. 

I would just start banning all the thick people on the NUFC Forum and we'd be down to the bare bones in no time.

You dont ban them, you just insult them with impunity.

Guest Gemmill

You dont ban them, you just insult them with impunity.

The option to insult is removed once I become mod though.  Fortunately it is replaced with the power to ban.  :cool:

"Parky sells out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Rob.

Think of me more as a Union rep kind of thing. In it for the tea and biscuits. bluewink.gif

Parky mod:  "In line with composite 35 subsection 20, I have to pull you up on a point of order and refer your day motion back to the steering committee for a de facto procedural motion encompassing rule 19 of the 1985 guidelines ibid.  In other words you're banned."  bluebiggrin.gif

:lol: Took the words out of my mouth.

Under composite 34, rule 19 and specifically sub-clause 54 dealing with the propagation of shite song lyrics, I have to pull you up for quoting a Meatloaf song.  2 day ban.

"Parky sells out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Rob.

Think of me more as a Union rep kind of thing. In it for the tea and biscuits. bluewink.gif

That's what they all say

in a couple of weeks it'll be Lord Elfstone of Parky, sitting in ermine and lording it over us like all those other sellouts in the Labour Party