Car leasing

Stifler

I'm thinking about leasing a new car.

I was VW today and they have lease deals on where they can give me the 1st years free insurance, £500 towards my deposit, plus if I wanted par ex my car and also if I wanted too put extra money in on the deposit to bring the monthly payments down.

I never got an exact figure on what it would cost but if it's affordable or similar to what I pay now just for my insurance then it's a consideration. The only thin stopping me now from going ahead further and look at the details is that after a year I'll need to find insurance again and the figure from that can pretty much just be picked out of the sky.

Anyone got anything good or bad to say on car leasing?

I leased a car in Canada, tell you the truth it's cheaper to pay the car off on monthly payments. Other than that the car insurance was just the same as any other car.

Aye, I think paying it off would be a good option as well but I get the chance to at the end of the lease. Anyway The insurance for it being a lease car didn't concern me, just the fact of I don't know how much it will cost after the first year is through, I'm only 21 (nearly 22) and insurance for me this year is costing me £120 per month.

I leased a car in Canada, tell you the truth it's cheaper to pay the car off on monthly payments. Other than that the car insurance was just the same as any other car.

Aye, I think paying it off would be a good option as well but I get the chance to at the end of the lease. Anyway The insurance for it being a lease car didn't concern me, just the fact of I don't know how much it will cost after the first year is through, I'm only 21 (nearly 22) and insurance for me this year is costing me £120 per month.

If you do that it's a lot more expensive, best option is to pay it off monthly even with interest.