I f*cking love this forum...

Rocker

and it's collection of fucked up individuals.

It's insane. It's brilliant. I hate nearly everyone, yet I love almost the same amount. It's ridiculous.

Keep being mint.

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nechronical/sep2011/0/3/johnny-watson-with-his-ricky-gervais-tattoo-912460445.jpg

and it's collection of fucked up individuals.

It's insane. It's brilliant. I hate nearly everyone, yet I love almost the same amount. It's ridiculous.

Keep being mint.

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nechronical/sep2011/0/3/johnny-watson-with-his-ricky-gervais-tattoo-912460445.jpg

Made me laugh anyway.

Look at that cunts beard! Fucking tool!

and it's collection of f***ed up individuals.

Keep being mint.

Made me laugh anyway.

Look at that c***s beard! f***ing tool!

:spit:

Best forum on the Internet, even with tools like Christmas Tree, Wireside (before being banned), that new knacker that reckons R.Taylor is better than Enrique, James and myself.

That guy swoops in to nail Lovenkrands and Shola for being shit every few months. I thought, here's a man that talks sense.... and then that happened. I once posted on a Harry Potter forum when I was like 12 and it was absolute wank, IMDB's pages are wank and any other forum I go near is full of complete idiots. This place is full of characters

Best forum on the Internet, even with tools like Christmas Tree, Wireside (before being banned), that new knacker that reckons R.Taylor is better than Enrique, James and myself.

:lol:  There are zero assholes here, tbh.

This post makes me look like an asshole.

And because of that, you're now an asshole as well. Fucking asshole.

:aww:

:aww:

:love: