Christmas telly

Decky

Elf on at 5:45 today on Channel 4. Brilliant show. Anything decent to look out for this year?

Christmas EE

2 weeks of PHIL on the rampage anarl. Christmas EE is going to be shit though, the big stories involve 2 people dying, 1 of which has been on the show since it began. Nice and cheery as always :lol:

I remember that when I was a nipper it was all part of the Xmas festivities to get the Radio Times and the TV Times Holiday specials.  All the films were 'Blockbusters' and all the programmes were a bit special.  But since the invention of the video recorder its all been a damp squib.  Still, there have been less and less appearances of the "great Escape" since then so that's a plus.

When and where are Home Alone 1 and 2 on?

We're on one of the itv channels a couple of weekends ago, I assume they will be on itv1 closer to Christmas.

When and where are Home Alone 1 and 2 on?

We're on one of the itv channels a couple of weekends ago, I assume they will be on itv1 closer to Christmas.

Had fuckin better be

I got all excited when it was on and annoyed I missed the first 20mins, then got asked why I didn't just put the DVD on  :blush: