Do you make your bed?

MW

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

when I was away, my mate made his bed and i was taken aback. i've never done this voluntarily. I would just see it as 2 extra jobs in a day, and when I'm getting into bed, I don't want to have to untuck it

which weirdos do and why?

when I was away, my mate made his bed and i was taken aback. i've never done this voluntarily. I would just see it as 2 extra jobs in a day, and when I'm getting into bed, I don't want to have to untuck it

which weirdos do and why?

Do people still do that? Always just have a duvet which sort of gets thrown back into place as I climb out.

No, I bought it...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha  ;D

:lol:

Fuck no. Everything's scrunched up in a ball and then when I get in bed I sort it out so I'm comfy. What's the point? Only time my bed is neat is literally just after I've changed the sheets.

Once I'm up and out of bed I always fold the duvet so it's halfway down the bed then when I get back in the house after work just put the duvet back up to the top of the bed. Never tuck it in or mess on with the sheets though.