FIFA Club World Cup

Flip

Didn t  find  a thread on this subject. Going on right now in Japan. Extremely huge in South America but never really had the same reputation in Europe.

Santos just beat  3 - 1 Kashiwa after Neymar scored a very good goal. Barcelona playing Al-Saad tomorrow and Sunday probably a final between Santos and Barcelona.

Will be great seeing Neymar and Ganso going ahead against the best in the world. Ganso was back to a normal performance today, been a long time since he had a good game. 

Neymar will show his quality and his value will raise another €15million.  O0

We'll see, we were pretty bad in the 2009 one, even though we won it. I'm willing to bet on Neymar being a Real Madrid player after a €50m+ transfer this summer if he has any hand in defeating us.

I'm not going to rush into the streets to celebrate if we win it, but certainly would annoy me to lose it. It's a tin cup, but possibly the hardest tin cup to qualify for.

And I'm looking forward testing us against a team with Santos' standing in the history of the game.

Santos will be way more motivated than Barca so wouldn't be massively surprised to see them win it, doubt the key barca players will get a full runout, as can't see why they'd risk them getting injured.

???

Barcelona will take this very seriously. Beat Al Saad 4-0 with Messi, Villa, Pedro and so on all playing along with resting Alves, Cesc and Pique for the final.

Santos will be way more motivated than Barca so wouldn't be massively surprised to see them win it, doubt the key barca players will get a full runout, as can't see why they'd risk them getting injured.

???

Barcelona will take this very seriously. Beat Al Saad 4-0 with Messi, Villa, Pedro and so on all playing along with resting Alves, Cesc and Pique for the final.

Obviously, as I'm not the manager of Barcelona, I don't know for certain either way... but surely Pep may be a smidge apprehensive about playing his top stars, given the fate of David Villa last night...

???

Obviously, as I'm not the manager of Barcelona, I don't know for certain either way... but surely Pep may be a smidge apprehensive about playing his top stars, given the fate of David Villa last night...

"Nice players you got there, be a shame if something happened to them".

???

"Nice players you got there, would be a pity if something happened to them".

Still doubt Pep will put a weaker side Sbecause of what happened to Villa. Its still a final, and its surely bigger than all the supercups going on.

Neymar will dominae from the off ;) 

???

"Nice players you got there, would be a pity if something happened to them".

Still doubt Pep will put a weaker side Sbecause of what happened to Villa. Its still a final, and its surely bigger than all the supercups going on.

Neymar will dominae from the off ;) 

Really intrigued to see how he does against a good European team.

There's no point in reserving players for fear of injuries just because one of your players broke during the same tournament, unless it's because of the pitch (it wasn't). It's not like that couldn't have happened next week in the cup or in January in la Liga.

Well said, also Pep is not a guy who likes losing anything.

Neymar will only have a good game if Ganso, Elano and him can keep possession along wih Borges. Rest of team is pretty awful.

There's no point in reserving players for fear of injuries just because one of your players broke during the same tournament, unless it's because of the pitch (it wasn't). It's not like that couldn't have happened next week in the cup or in January in la Liga.

It's true, but there's one thing breaking your leg in a League Game / CL Game... it's another breaking it in a Cup that few people care about.

I definitely think the CWC rep is increasing, but it's still pretty minor in the grand scheme of things.

Personally, if I was boss of Barca, I wouldn't have even brought my top 10 players, given the amount of sexual fringe players they have.