American Horror Story

Mike

:shifty: So...American Horror...

The last episode was outstanding, right? Someone? Anyone?

Yeah it's class.  I've just seen that thing you said in the other thread about where they might go with the 2nd series...

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/8393/outstandingtits1.png

In all seriousness Mike, what I was going to say was that I sort of predicted them having a different family each series a few weeks ago, can't be bothered to dig the post up right now.  I'm glad they're going that way tbh, they can't afford to let it get stale.  I really rate the show anyway, not sure if it's a guilty pleasure or not - I just like it.

You see the name, "American Horror Story" puts me off a bit.

Just how "scary" does it get? I don't do well with horror stuff.....

The name puts me off too, but I think it's more the "American" part of it.

Guest Minusmensch

SUfuckingPERB!

http://images.brisbanetimes.com.au/2011/11/09/2761077/aw-American-20Horror-20Story_20111109114904987986-420x0.jpg

Oh yes!

I have said thsi before: A great show. Very well acted and written. I can see the title putting people off of it, but it is still a great show. Not necessarily scary, but VERY creepy and disturbing.

Incidentally the "Black Dahlia" is a real thing for you lacking in Southern California historical knowledge. I thought that was a nice touch that they threw it in. Might as well, as there are so many gruesome and unsolved crimes in LA.

And yes the young maid...  :fwap: