How to take a joke too far

womblemaster

worldstarhiphop is where faith in humanity goes to die

:lol: Lock this thread.  :booboo:

Seriously nothing racial involved in that statement, I'm sure there's some nascarfarmsex.com forums or something I'm missing out on too that would be equally depressing.

:lol: :lol: Remember the one where the women start fighting in the BK parking lot in Oakland and 10 minutes later her pimp pulls up in a Grand Caravan packed to the gills with women like some kind of soccer mom for whores and then another fight breaks out? That one was great.  The video that put WSHH on the map imo.  Insanely popular.

Seriously nothing racial involved in that statement, I'm sure there's some nascarfarmsex.com forums or something I'm missing out on too that would be equally depressing.

:lol: :lol: Remember the one where the women start fighting in the BK parking lot in Oakland and 10 minutes later her pimp pulls up in a Grand Caravan packed to the gills with women like some kind of soccer mom for whores and then another fight breaks out? That one was great.  The video that put WSHH on the map imo.  Insanely popular.

:lol: I was agreeing, btw. You said all that needs to be said. I saw the link and closed this tab.

:lol: I was agreeing, btw. You said all that needs to be said. I saw the link and closed this tab.

Seen you mention closing tabs before, am I an internet dinosaur? I have a tab for this forum, facebook and another forum open. What tabs do you have open? It sounds like you open seperate tabs for each forum/each topic ???

This one: http://www.comewatchme.com/pregnant-bitches-fighting-east-oakland-parking-lot.html ?

Seen you mention closing tabs before, am I an internet dinosaur? I have a tab for this forum, facebook and another forum open. What tabs do you have open? It sounds like you open seperate tabs for each forum/each topic ???

:lol: Too many goddamn tabs. I middle click threads, don't know why.

This one: http://www.comewatchme.com/pregnant-bitches-fighting-east-oakland-parking-lot.html ?

That was pretty funny :lol:

That was pretty funny :lol:

:lol: :lol: ballin in a motherfuckin minivan i love it