Favourite non Toon Premier League Player

MyPalAl

Guest firetotheworks

It would be Arshavin if he hadn't been shit for far too long. With him out of the equation it can only be David Silva.

Absolutely love Heskey.

Lad we used to live with at uni claimed to be a massive Villa fan - used to go mental watching it on tv, but rarely went to a game. He hated Heskey so the rest of us used to bang on about how good he was all the time to wind him up. A few of us went in the Villa end at the SoL a couple of years back on a Wednesday night. 6 or 7 of us had a tenner or so on Heskey bagging the first goal. He duly obliged and we went absolutely mental - don't think the mackems knew what was going on as most of us ended up on the ground. That is probably my favourite non-NUFC football moment. It is those rare occasions that make it all worth it!

I like da BaLOLteLOLi coz e is funny n duz da tricks 2 da peepl n iz grumpE and has funnE hair innit and tshirtz...

...or a more serious note Robin van Persie, absolute awesome. I like watching Luis Suarez too because is such a clever player, bit of a hard chap to like though. Aaron Ramsay is one I enjoy watching too, doesn't appear to be a total tool either which is rare for a young British player.