Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

His goal against West Brom is one of those where I can't stop myself going 'get in' every time I see it. Love that goal.

These are the players we watch football for.

He's one of those players you'll tell your grandkids about. His close control is incredible to watch.

I wonder if he'll be "our" Tony Green in years to come. My dad and everyone of a certain age raves on about how brilliant he was, I think in 20-30 years we'll be telling our kids and grandkids about him.

Think that belongs to Laurent, to be honest.

I wonder if he'll be "our" Tony Green in years to come. My dad and everyone of a certain age raves on about how brilliant he was, I think in 20-30 years we'll be telling our kids and grandkids about him.

Lucky enough to have seen them both. He's better than Tony Green

Think that belongs to Laurent, to be honest.

Pancrate  :snod:

maybe i am biased but thats only cos i witnessed the genius of th man.and before im jumped on for living in the past,im not cos i really believe we are assembling, and not far away from having, the best team ive ever seen us have

having said that ,no one has ever blown me away like tony green did

maybe i am biased but thats only cos i witnessed the genius of th man.and before im jumped on for living in the past,im not cos i really believe we are assembling, and not far away from having, the best team ive ever seen us have

having said that ,no one has ever blown me away like tony green did

Jinky, Tony Green, Gazza, Ben Arfa - we could argue away and wax lyrical all night long.

It's great that one of them is present here and now. Ben Arfa playing just makes any game more enjoyable for me.

Always scared my mind is running away with me but hearing from a fan that saw Tony Green in the flesh makes me feel a lot more confident this squad we are building is as good as I believe.

I still have this negative side where I rate the other team too highly (for example I am looking at Spurs and thinking 'fuck me Defoe is a good finisher, quality goal the other day! Whilst forgetting we have Cisse and Ba :lol:)

My dad won't have that...Messi isn't fit enough to tie his laces in his eyes. :lol:

I think we might share a dad. :lol: I'm sure my dad would marry Tony Green.

Same here. Even Pedro wasn't fit enough to lace Tony 'Messironaldomaradona' Green's boots apparently.

totally understand where youre coming from cajun.despite my many years of watching the toon i still feel exactly the same

this is definitely the best squad we have ever had

How can you say that?..yes this squad is shaping up nicely but to me at the moment we dont have an Albert,Rob Lee,Beresford,Ginola,Ferdinand,Beardsley,Shearer or Asprilla in the squad....that 95/96/96/7 squad were the best we have had in my 35 years of watching us