Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest bimpy474

Pardew's entourage instantly brings these to mind.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2a/Bulkandskull.jpg

Gosling and Blob Elliot.

Guest bimpy474

Pardew is a prick, his treatment of Ben Arfa (and Marveaux) has been shocking, I'm surprised it took this long for Ben Arfa to react, guy has the patience of a saint

Bit overlooked that, his repeated non selection of Marveaux has been disgraceful.

#teamHatem here too. :thup:

Club will unfortunately win though. :(

Hatem was on his way anyway, not surprised he's burning his bridges and refusing to go quietly. Pardew fucked with the wrong player basically.

Guest firetotheworks

Imagine being Ben Arfa though. Imagine being him and watching Dan Gosling, Shola Ameobi and even Yoan Gouffran start ahead of you. I know it's not exactly Mascherano and Mullens territory, but still, it must be fucking horrible.

Imagine being Ben Arfa though. Imagine being him and watching Dan Gosling, Shola Ameobi and even Yoan Gouffran start ahead of you. I know it's not exactly Mascherano and Mullens territory, but still, it must be fucking horrible.

He'll have had hopes of getting back into the French squad for the World Cup at the beginning of the season.  He's not had a good year.

Guest neesy111

The players are cunts in all this too, mind. Far too many shithouses who know they have to toe the Pardew line or they'll back in France or the Championship.

:thup: