Boxing Day

Decky

So what is everyone at for Boxing Day?! Its a massive drinking day over in Ireland, although I'm sure it is in England as well. Football all day and out on the soup afterwards, excellent. Hope to fuck the lads can get a win as well, we're due a good result on Boxing Day!

looking forward to this.  If me and me dad get our way we'll be off to Shark Club to watch the match, me mam and auntie will head in later, meet us for drinks, I'll end up necking 5 or 6 bottles of Duvel in The Vineyard, then we'll go to the Rupali and I'll wake up tomorrow not remembering a thing.

Its how last boxing day went after the Man City game and I'd like it to happen again.

Fucking cunts. We said, business permitting, we'd be open 'till 2am. After serving £400 worth of drink between 7 and 11pm, and having 7 customers in the building, I take the tills. THEN, no lie, in total about 30 people wandered in over the next 20 minutes. Fucking joke. All bitching at how early we'd closed. Don't drink at home like fucking faggots then expect us to be willing to stay open even later than usual while making no money in the vain hope you might just decide to get your prick asses out to a bar at 11pm on Boxing Day ffs. Then the printer breaks and shit doesn't add up, resulting in me not getting home for 2 hours after we stop serving. Fuck Boxing day and everything about it. Cunts.

f***ing c***s. We said, business permitting, we'd be open 'till 2am. After serving £400 worth of drink between 7 and 11pm, and having 7 customers in the building, I take the tills. THEN, no lie, in total about 30 people wandered in over the next 20 minutes. f***ing joke. All bitching at how early we'd closed. Don't drink at home like f***ing faggots then expect us to be willing to stay open even later than usual while making no money in the vain hope you might just decide to get your prick asses out to a bar at 11pm on Boxing Day ffs. Then the printer breaks and s*** doesn't add up, resulting in me not getting home for 2 hours after we stop serving. f*** Boxing day and everything about it. c***s.

homphobia, the worst disease

Fucking cunts. We said, business permitting, we'd be open 'till 2am. After serving £400 worth of drink between 7 and 11pm, and having 7 customers in the building, I take the tills. THEN, no lie, in total about 30 people wandered in over the next 20 minutes. Fucking joke. All bitching at how early we'd closed. Don't drink at home like fucking faggots then expect us to be willing to stay open even later than usual while making no money in the vain hope you might just decide to get your prick asses out to a bar at 11pm on Boxing Day ffs. Then the printer breaks and shit doesn't add up, resulting in me not getting home for 2 hours after we stop serving. Fuck Boxing day and everything about it. Cunts.

how much is a pint in your place?