Smug

Cajun

Just one more xmas present to get. Every year up to now I have done ALL my xmas shopping the pay day before xmas (ie a couple of days before) but I decided to be pro-active this year and get it out of the way. Am feeling pretty smug I won't be fighting through the panic shoppers this year and I think i have done it all on line (thank you internet).

Time to sit back, relax and enjoy now...

Just one more xmas present to get. Every year up to now I have done ALL my xmas shopping the pay day before xmas (ie a couple of days before) but I decided to be pro-active this year and get it out of the way. Am feeling pretty smug I won't be fighting through the panic shoppers this year and I think i have done it all on line (thank you internet).

Nobody likes smug  blueno.gif

Guest Andrew Flintoff

Can I do smug as well then?

All but done myself, and thanks to the wonders of eBay, everyone has a thoughtful and meaningful present which will mean a lot to the individual.

And I'm taking the missus to Paris for Xmas as well so I get a payback on my own investment with a holiday :D

All but done myself, and thanks to the wonders of eBay, everyone has a thoughtful and meaningful present which will mean a lot to the individual.

I bet you clicked on the first piece of junk you clapped eyes on....you're going to be in so much trouble with Mrs F when she discovers you've bought her a second hand lawnmower for Christmas  bluebiggrin.gif

Guest Gemmill

Haven't started mine yet.  I'm not one of these retards that does it all last minute, but there's something a bit lavender about a bloke that's finished his Christmas shopping before December. gay.gif

Guest Invicta_Toon

What kind of bloke considers how busy it might be before he goes shopping?

me? always in the last few days, down the MetroCentre usually. Never seen the problem tbh

EDIT: I guess if you have the sniffles, it could affect your balance....

Can I do smug as well then?

And I'm taking the missus to Paris for Xmas as well so I get a payback on my own investment with a holiday :D

Paris is shit at Xmas and New Year so dont be too smug.  :lol:

me? always in the last few days, down the MetroCentre usually. Never seen the problem tbh

A bloke who thinks its wrong to hit women and the elderly but has too much temptation but upon them when walking behind the f*ckers and being cut up by the stupid tits that then decide to walk as slow as possible, stop for no reason or stand in the middle of the shop looking at something when you want to get past  blueupset.gif

Guest Invicta_Toon

A bloke who thinks its wrong to hit women and the elderly but has too much temptation but upon them when walking behind the f*ckers and being cut up by the stupid tits that then decide to walk as slow as possible, stop for no reason or stand in the middle of the shop looking at something when you want to get past  blueupset.gif

you need to learn how to walk with authority Jon

Don't know why but as soon as i read that I had the "strut" from Saturday Night fever in my head  :lol:

Don't know why but as soon as i read that I had the "strut" from Saturday Night fever in my head  :lol:

Why not try it?  I bet you'll look like you've got piles  bluebiggrin.gif