Newcastle United vs Man Utd - 04/01/12 @ 8pm (live on Sky) pre-match thread

Amir_9

Guest Roger Kint

Watching Valencia today its going to be a massacre down that flank in this form. Throw in a rested Rooney and Berba back on form God help us. Might as well start HBA and give it a shot rather than surrender like last night.

1-3 if we are lucky  :(

Not sure how their CB's are for Wednesday but Ba & HBA would cause Carrick a few problems, the Yak has had some joy running at him today.

Watching Valencia today its going to be a massacre down that flank in this form. Throw in a rested Rooney and Berba back on form God help us. Might as well start HBA and give it a shot rather than surrender like last night.

1-3 if we are lucky  :(

Start Ben Arfa? What? Yeah, for sure....

We will get the backlash from todays s*** performance from them, unless Blackburn can't hold on.

Even if Man Utd win today, they'll want to prove a point next game.

Big guns back as well. Couldn't make it up. :lol:

Well you could as it happens every time we play them.

-------------Krul

Simo---Willi----Colo---Santon

------------Tiote

---Cab----------------Jonas

-------------HBA

----Ba----------------Best

OR

-------------Krul

Simo---Willi----Colo---Santon

Jonas---Cab----Tiote---HBA

---------Ba-------Best

We will get the backlash from todays s*** performance from them, unless Blackburn can't hold on.

Even if Man Utd win today, they'll want to prove a point next game.

Big guns back as well. Couldn't make it up. :lol:

Well you could as it happens every time we play them.

You know what I mean. :hmm:

I'll bet Pardew is gobsmacked by Blackburn turning Man U over. After sucking Carroll and Gerrard's cocks in the press yesterday he probably can't fathom how Blackburn failed to give the mancs the respect they deserved.

I'll bet Pardew is gobsmacked by Blackburn turning Man U over. After sucking Carroll and Gerrard's cocks in the press yesterday he probably can't fathom how Blackburn failed to give the mancs the respect they deserved.

Yes I noticed when Gerrard, was coming on yesterday. I'm pretty sure he was asking Stevie boy, would he like a quick blow job before he went on.

Yes I noticed when Gerrard, was coming on yesterday. I'm pretty sure he was asking Stevie boy, would he like a quick blow job before he went on.

Probably asking for his shirt.

Or he asked him, 20 quid and I'm yours baby.

Reckon pards will opt for the same team with santon in for raylor, and shola in for vuckic... Not that i want him to do that.

Obertan is out of this one

Really? You have just made my day  :D

Raylor in at rm perhaps.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Or he asked him, 20 quid and I'm yours baby.

He was pulling his shirt as if to say 'dont go on stevie'

On the Wednesday game he will start Sammy if Obertan dosnt make it