Gauging Interest (Comedy Club)

Espio

As some of you know, I run a comedy club down here in Exeter, which has been largely successful and compared to some of the best clubs in the UK, now that I'm down here it's obviously a bit hard to do some market research up there so thought I'd come and ask for any interest.

Now, I was home in Newcastle last week visiting friends/family for Christmas, and I had a look at a few potential venues to run a comedy club up there.

Best one I've looked at was in Durham.

So, if I were to open one up there, would any of you be interested in coming along regularly?

I assume you know but the Stand has opened recently in town so it might be a bit of a saturated market at the moment.

Fuck em, I've already taken on Jongleurs in Exeter and come out on top, so no concerns there.

Plus its looking more likely to be in Durham anyway

I assume you know but the Stand has opened recently in town so it might be a bit of a saturated market at the moment.

Fuck em, I've already taken on Jongleurs in Exeter and come out on top, so no concerns there.

They've a couple of big threads on the Stand and some related shit over on the chat bit on the SMB btw. Think one of the blokes who runs it is on there, could be some useful info in there.

They've a couple of big threads on the Stand and some related shit over on the chat bit on the SMB btw. Think one of the blokes who runs it is on there, could be some useful info in there.

Or he could wire his jaw :dontknow:

Guest Heneage

I live in Durham and it would be canny- whenever they do live comedy at the Gala it's all very popular.

Echo his sentiments, the Gala Comedy Store (used to be on a Sunday) was normally well attended.