N-O Reds v Blues.

Optimistic Nut

As always I am up for this. Got to redress the balance after the shocker we had last time, but then we were without the majority of our first choice squad.

Vittoria per gli Azzurri!!

Can we also stipulate that only people signed up for the forum, or who have turned out for NOFC, can play. We don't want those sneaky Reds bringing in half a semi-pro saturday team again.

And when I mean signed up, I don't mean a couple of days before. A month at least.

Can we also stipulate that only people signed up for the forum, or who have turned out for NOFC, can play. We don't want those sneaky Reds bringing in half a semi-pro saturday team again.

And when I mean signed up, I don't mean a couple of days before. A month at least.

already worried!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:tobey:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I'm up for this! As long as it's a weekend and not too close to exams. Been playing regularly for a couple years and will be firing all cylinders...

Is it worth travelling for a football match though? :lol:

:snod:

The Liverpool home game is likely to be moved for TV, if it's not moved to the Saturday lunchtime slot, that might be a good weekend (the weekend before Easter holidays I think). Presumably at least one of the games will be moved for FA Cup clashes (even if we don't make it through, someone else will)