Zambia win 2012 African Cup of Nations

TRC

What are the (UK) kick off times?

Vast majority of games in the tournament kick off between 4.00pm and 7.00pm, with a few exceptions. Strangely Senegal's opening fixture kicks off at 9pm our time, so will finish near midnight there.

Guest Roger Kint

Ivory Coast and Senegal out first round please...

Pretty much this  :thup:

Frankly tho, i think Ivory Coast will win it definitely the most balanced squad at the tournament.

Aye definately, guess its too much to ask that Ba & Tiote dont even get a kick as well, keep them nice and fresh and desperate to play when they get home.

Guest MrSundlofer

Morocco will win this. They have a squad full of classy individual players. If they play like a team they can make it to the final.

Morocco will win this. They have a squad full of classy individual players. If they play like a team they can make it to the final.

:thup:

Let's hope so.

Any reason why, OM?

That's at least one round missed by at least one of our players. :thup:

Unfortunately the Ivory Cost and Senegal are the favorites (being selfish now). For me. the Ivory Cost will be cruise IF they could have a goalkeeper that actually could save footballs.

:thup:

Let's hope so.

Any reason why, OM?

I've been to Morocco loads of times. Had a Moroccan girlfriend for several years. Did a fair bit of work there and travelled around a lot. Love the place, basically. And as it's the only country in Africa I have any connection with, I tend to root for them in football.

Guest MrSundlofer

Unfortunately the Ivory Cost and Senegal are the favorites (being selfish now). For me. the Ivory Cost will be cruise IF they could have a goalkeeper that actually could save footballs.

Who do you talk about?

Who do you talk about?

haha to be honest I don´t really know. But I remember the mighty Barry a few years ago and I don´t know if they have any better now - so...

Guest MrSundlofer

Who do you talk about?

haha to be honest I don´t really know. But I remember the mighty Barry a few years ago and I don´t know if they have any better now - so...

Ivory Coast only conceded 4 goals in the their qualification group.

They have a new goalkeeper now - Daniel Yeboah, recently signed for Dijon in Ligue 1. But I think Boubacar "Copa" Barry will start for them. Actually not that bad.

Boubacar Barry is sheer comedy gold.

Very much this but there will much worse than him there which is even better.

Can remember a couple of years ago when some joker (possibly Algeria) tried to do a forward roll as part of their save.

Where is Babatunde, our man on the ground?

Said quote Neil was talking about:

I don't care about this mickey mouse competition, I just want our players to come back quickly and uninjured. Hopefully none of them contract malaria or Dengue.