Zambia win 2012 African Cup of Nations

TRC

This thread reminded me that Spurs signed that Coulibaly kid, who blitzed the under-17s World Cup not long ago. Will be interesting to see how he develops.

So far so good.  Regularly in the goals, got another 2 for the Academy side away to MK Dons at the weekend and has been in the Progressive Squad (the reserves) a few times as well.  Drogba has also taken him under his wing, watched him a couple of times and took him to Ghana a month or so ago when Coulibaly got the African Young Player of the Year Award

UK TV times Here

http://www.live-footballontv.com/live-international-football-on-tv.html

Sat 21st Jan 21:00 - Senegal V Zambia  British Eurosport 

----------------

Sun 22nd Jan 16:00 - Ivory Coast V Sudan  British Eurosport 

----------------

Wed 25th Jan 19:00 - Equatorial Guinea V Senegal  British Eurosport 

----------------

Thu 26th Jan 19:00 - Ivory Coast V Burkina Faso    ITV4/British Eurosport 

-----------------

Sun 29th Jan 18:00 - Libya V Senegal    British Eurosport 2

----------------

Mon 30th Jan 18:00 - Ivory Coast V Angola  British Eurosport 2

----------------

SENEGAL vs. ZAMBIA

A

21/01/2012

22H:00

Bata

----------------

COTE D’IVOIRE vs. SUDAN

B

22/01/2012

17H:00

Malabo

Is that 22:00 KO in English time?

Sorted it above mate

both games on ITV4 Saturday is 21:00 here and Sunday 16:00

SENEGAL vs. ZAMBIA

A

21/01/2012

Bata

----------------

COTE D’IVOIRE vs. SUDAN

B

22/01/2012

Malabo

Sorted it above mate

Sweet thanks alot mate. Was looking forward to watching Ba anyway, but now my excitement has grown to unprecedented proportions!

This thread reminded me that Spurs signed that Coulibaly kid, who blitzed the under-17s World Cup not long ago. Will be interesting to see how he develops.

So far so good.  Regularly in the goals, got another 2 for the Academy side away to MK Dons at the weekend and has been in the Progressive Squad (the reserves) a few times as well.  Drogba has also taken him under his wing, watched him a couple of times and took him to Ghana a month or so ago when Coulibaly got the African Young Player of the Year Award

Sounds like Drogba's grooming him.

Sure ITV4 are only showing four games.

ITV4 has secured broadcast rights to live coverage and highlights from the upcoming African Cup of Nations in a new deal announced today.

ITV4 will broadcast four live games from the African Cup of Nations, which takes place from January 21st to February 12th in Gabon and Equatorial Guinea: one key game from the group stages (Ivory Coast v Burkina Faso), plus live coverage of one quarter final, one semi final and the final. There will also be comprehensive highlights programmes throughout the tournament on ITV4. Matches will also be simulcast on the ITV Football website.

Niall Sloane, ITV’s Controller of Sport said: "The African Cup of Nations is a major football event with a huge following in the UK and I’m delighted that we’ll be offering viewers free to air live coverage and highlights throughout the tournament on ITV4."

More information, including details of the presenting team and transmission times, will be announced next week here on the ITV Football website.

http://www.itv.com/sport/football/news/itv-to-broadcast-2012-african-cup-of-nations-live-highlights-75475/

SENEGAL vs. ZAMBIA

A

21/01/2012

Bata

----------------

COTE D’IVOIRE vs. SUDAN

B

22/01/2012

Malabo

Sorted it above mate

Sweet thanks alot mate. Was looking forward to watching Ba anyway, but now my excitement has grown to unprecedented proportions!

the game (Senegal v Zambia) on Sat is not on ITV4... Its on Eurosport at 10pm...(UK)

SENEGAL vs. ZAMBIA

A

21/01/2012

Bata

----------------

COTE D’IVOIRE vs. SUDAN

B

22/01/2012

Malabo

Sorted it above mate

the game (Senegal v Zambia) on Sat is not on ITV4... Its on Eurosport at 10pm...(UK)

Can't wait to see how they link up. Updated the OP of fixtures involving Chieck, Ba and Papisto.

I don't think I have Eurosport - am I limited to dodgy streams or do they show the games on Eurosport's website, betting sites, etc?

You can stream Eurosport officially for under a fiver a month and I don't think you are tied down to a certain number of months either.

Edit: it's a minimum 3months, whoops.