Ravel Morrison

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Probably worth a thread by now tbh.

For anyone who's not been in the other thread, we've apparently had an initial bid of £500k turned down for the lad. By all accounts supremely talented, but a known troublemaker who's been in bother with the police and had attitude issues regarding training etc. Similar to another young player of ours...

Thoughts?

Just posted this in the rumours thread:

I'm still pretty undecided about Morrison. Though I guess if he is that good, then he may well be worth a gamble. But then again, there's always going to be questions about his attitude. I really don't want to see another Ranger situation. Hmmm.

If he is going to cost less than a million then it's okay I suppose :undecided:

Looks a player but we haven't got a great track record of straightening people out.Newcastle is a party city...I say no as like sewelly mentioned in another thread it might affect abeid and vuckic's development.two players I think are PL quality.If Morrison gets his head straight he has the potential to do very well tho.

i'd say for under a million it is worth a go but do have slight concerns about his off field activities, especially with the off field distractions that Newcastle city centre has too offer.  So easy to spend more time partying than concentrating on football.

No idea because I've never seen him play. Man U youngsters tend to be overrated since the mid 90's.

The fee seems to be nowt but we don't need another cunt like Dyer, Barton etc having an influence.