NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

We should go for Iniesta IMO.

Agreed.

Maybe he'll have a clause in his contract. :lol:

What sort of player is Sigurdsson anyway? Aside from Newcastle games I've seen fuck all football these last few months, only time I've seen Sigurdsson was when we bummed them.

He does, every player in La Liga has a clause in their contract. It's probably around €75m though :lol:

Krul

Debuchy  Colo    Vertonghten  Santon

Tiote

Cabaye  Sigurdsson

Ben Arfa                                      Ba

Cisse

:megusta:

FYP  O0

No englishmen :huff:

We dont neem them englishmen! :D

i hope we could look something like this after the summer.....(if we should qualify for CL)

Krul

Santon  Douglas  Colo    New LB

tiote    cabaye

Eriksen 

Arfa                                      Ba

Cisse

Douglas (seems good and cheap(er)

New LB many candidates

Christian Eriksen would be awesome....not sure if it could happen but we could be a destination before going to someone bigger....think he prefers spain....but probably isn´t good enough for r. madrid and barca yet.

SUBS. simpson, S. taylor, jonas (who can play lb, cm, lm), R. taylor, perch, willo, gosling, abeid, marveaux, shola

sell or free: lovenkrands, (guthrie), best, ranger, forster, elliot (get a more promising), obertan

loan: Ferguson, vuckic, young ameobi

Agreed.

What sort of player is Sigurdsson anyway? Aside from Newcastle games I've seen f*** all football these last few months, only time I've seen Sigurdsson was when we bummed them.

Brendan Rogers has likened him to Frank Lampard, and I can see where he's coming from. A strong attacking midfield player with an eye for goal.

Agreed.

What sort of player is Sigurdsson anyway? Aside from Newcastle games I've seen fuck all football these last few months, only time I've seen Sigurdsson was when we bummed them.

He does, every player in La Liga has a clause in their contract. It's probably around €75m though :lol:

Would surely be much more than that man. :lol:

Krul

Santon    Colo    Vertonghen  Pieters

Tiote

Cabaye  Sigurdsson

Adam Johnson                    Ben Arfa

Cisse

IN:

Adam Johnson on a loan

Sigurdsson - 7M

Pieters - 5M

Vertonghen - 10M

Krul

Santon    Colo    Vertonghen  Pieters

Tiote

Cabaye  Sigurdsson

Adam Johnson                    Ben Arfa

Cisse

IN:

Adam Johnson on a loan

Sigurdsson - 7M

Pieters - 5M

Vertonghen - 10M

we won't be spending that much money.

Left back/right back, centre half and centre mid to work with tiote n cabaye will do me. Add some young players to development squad. Tav, fergy, vuckic, abeid and Sammy to start coming through and our squad wont look to bad. Do add have any other promising youngsters that may make grade in next year or so ? What about moyo, nzuzi, inman, dummet, Campbell ?

Guest MrSundlofer

Sigurdsson is a great player with fantastic set-pieces and long shots, but it he what we needs? Can he play as a central midfielder in a 4-4-2 formation? Or does he only works in a 4-3-3 formation?

Doubt Hoffenheim will sell him.

Really? That's all they seem to do.

From reading the player's quotes I don't think he wants to go back. Players don't seem to like hanging around there, it's a pretty plastic club.

He would be Pardew's Laurent Robert only in central midfield. If we only bought one player in the summer that we can realistically sign it would be him. Sign him and keep all the others here and fit and we will be in the Champions League every season.

He would be Pardew's Laurent Robert only in central midfield. If we only bought one player in the summer that we can realistically sign it would be him. Sign him and keep all the others here and fit and we will be in the Champions League every season.

You don't think we have more important areas in the team where we need to improve if we want to become regular top 6 challengers?

You don't think we have more important areas in the team where we need to improve if we want to become regular top 6 challengers?

Goes like this to me of importance...... 1. Fullback 2.Centre back 3. Centre Midfielder 4. Depth.

Our goalkeeper has kept more clean sheets than any other goalkeeper, I think that our defence can not significantly improve although i will be the first to say it needs more depth and can be better offensively.

The main reasons we are only joint 4th are that we had defenders injured and our defence and midfield are not creating or scoring enough goals.

So while defensive depth is needed, getting more goals from midfield will be what really pushes us on  and siggurdson will become world class with regards to that and make us an amazing team.