NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Hoiletts been class anytime ive seen him like. Bit baffled there are people who cant see why hes rated.

opposite when Ive seen him, he's done some good stuff in games but i've yet to see him actually have a decent game.

no denying he's got talent but you need more than talent alone. this is reminiscent of the david bentley thing a few years back.

Hoilett's a good player with absolutely boatloads of potential. If Pardew could instil the work ethic we've got going on at the moment, we'd have a fantastic player on our hands a couple years down the line. He'd have to work for his place, meaning the most important thing to consider if making him an offer would be his frame of mind. I dare say he could go to many other clubs and immediately be first choice.

Mike, back to the NBA thread. Your opinion of Obertan is fucking shit.

:lol: Eat shit and die you rat motherfucker.

He's quality. He's just bad at doing the right thing.

:lol: Fuck you Shak.

I respect the effort, have to say.

You don't tend to come out with very strong opinions on football, then you burst in here with a "I think Obertan is brilliant!" post. Game changer. :lol:

:lol: Absolute dickhead.

I'm sticking with my fellow American on this Holy day. Obertan could be good if he wasn't such an idiot.

Hoilett's a good player with absolutely boatloads of potential. If Pardew could instil the work ethic we've got going on at the moment, we'd have a fantastic player on our hands a couple years down the line. He'd have to work for his place, meaning the most important thing to consider if making him an offer would be his frame of mind. I dare say he could go to many other clubs and immediately be first choice.

I'd agree, but as a free agent I think he'll just go with the money, and we won't be the biggest payers.

Mike, back to the NBA thread. Your opinion of Obertan is fucking shit.

:lol: Eat shit and die you rat motherfucker.

He's quality. He's just bad at doing the right thing.

:lol: Fuck you Shak.

I respect the effort, have to say.

You don't tend to come out with very strong opinions on football, then you burst in here with a "I think Obertan is brilliant!" post. Game changer. :lol:

:lol: Absolute dickhead.

I'm sticking with my fellow American on this Holy day. Obertan could be good if he wasn't such an idiot.

I don't disagree with that, I just think it's the equivalent of saying that Jonas would be one of the best players in the league if he had a great final ball and chipped in with 10-15 goals each season.

It's not going to happen. :lol:

Blackburn RB Matt Wright on his way to us by the looks of it... Meeting AP & Carver this week...

(Via his Twitter a/c so posted in that thread also as not sure which was best...)

This is all I can find :lol:

http://www.blackburnrovers-mad.co.uk/unknown_team_or_unattached/player/career/matthew_wright_5140315/index.shtml

edit: it also says midfielder and the other link says striker :lol:

His Twitter has him down as a 20yr old FB... Must of played various positions but in his words "3 goals in 26 appearances is no striker..."

Looks like its for an initial chat with Carver...

@mattwright10

Guest Craig-NUFC

Is it actually him?

His tweets are largely about how class he is on FM playing as Barca, and him trying to get celebrities to give him a RT. No pictures or tweets to or from other footballers.

Is it actually him?

His tweets are largely about how class he is on FM playing as Barca, and him trying to get celebrities to give him a RT. No pictures or tweets to or from other footballers.

I'd be lying if i said i was a Twitter expert... Just stumbled across it via the nufc hashtag...

Guest Roger Kint

express saying  man u are lining up a move for Ba and Tiote

sun saying Simpson following Guthrie to Reading

Hate papers saying that. 'Line up' - what does that even mean? They either bid or they dont ffs :lol:

And wait for it................Ray Parlour saying on talk sport that Arsenal should go for Cisse. Yeah that's right Ashley is just going to hand him over Ray, lol Muppet. Even if he was going to be sold on it'll be at a price well above what Arsenal could even dream of paying.

Guest Tyson

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

Exclusives claiming there are 'imminent bids for #nufc's star Senegalese duo Ba & Tiote' are rubbish & misrepresentation of the facts at hand. Local & knowledgable press knows best.

Blackburn RB Matt Wright on his way to us by the looks of it... Meeting AP & Carver this week...

(Via his Twitter a/c so posted in that thread also as not sure which was best...)

He has less followers than people he is following therefore, I don't believe he is famous or good