NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Anyone else a bit bemused at how well Forster has done at Celtic? Or is he just performing in an inferior league? Celtic look to have had a steal as well.

I think he's a quality keeper tbh. Performed well at Norwich on loan a few years back (in L1 to be fair). Expect him to be back in the PL before long though.

Julien Laurens upcoming on talksport on new signings.....

On next I think...

Bollocks, missed it :lol:

it will probably be on their website before long

Ta. He seems seems very positive on all of them reading off his twitter page.

'Very good signings for me, especially at that price. It's a great coup'

'Haidara, Mou. Sissoko and Yanga Mbiwa all done (or almost) to Newcastle. 3 young v promising players for not a lot of money. Good business'

Guest VanBarduck

Krul

Debuchy Taylor Mbiwa Haidara

Anita

Cabaye  Marveaux

Ben Arfa                            Santon

Gouffran or Cissé

Pretty decent team

Guest neesy111

this is going to make deadline day rather dull

The money saved on the biscuits and tea for David Craig :sweetjesus:. He can go hang outside of the SOS.

I thought it was Bacon sarnies with Ashley.....

Krul

Anita

Cabaye  Marveaux

Gouffran or Cissé

Pretty decent team

what's this then...

Anyone else a bit bemused at how well Forster has done at Celtic? Or is he just performing in an inferior league? Celtic look to have had a steal as well.

I think he's a quality keeper tbh. Performed well at Norwich on loan a few years back (in L1 to be fair). Expect him to be back in the PL before long though.

He just didn't want to sit on our bench right? Or did Pards flog him for his howlers in pre season?

Doesn't help he's the same age as Krul too. Hope we get a keeper in who's still developing like when we signed Tim and he worked his way into our squad.

He just didn't want to sit on our bench right? Or did Pards flog him for his howlers in pre season?

Doesn't help he's the same age as Krul too. Hope we get a keeper in who's still developing like when we signed Tim and he worked his way into our squad.

think pards knew he couldnt keep both Krul and Forster happy so went for Krul, not exactly a decision i'd have liked to make

This is brilliant.  I almost felt like i'd logged onto another teams message board by accident when I saw the thread titles.  If we can get this latest batch of frenchies in quick we'll have plenty of time to integrate them before the Villa game and then make brummie cry. :)

Krul

Anita

Cabaye  Marveaux

Gouffran or Cissé

Pretty decent team

No offense, but this is like the worst team we could play given our options. Well not worst since Shola and Mike are excluded, but ya know...

Guest VanBarduck

Krul

Anita

Cabaye  Marveaux

Gouffran or Cissé

Pretty decent team

No offense, but this is like the worst team we could play given our options. Well not worst since Shola and Mike are excluded, but ya know...

Well I guess i got it all wrong , tought that Santon in a more advanced role would be interesting , and that midfield trio was good in the first half against Norwich..but also it seems this team is not Premier league-proven enough

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastle-targets-mapou-yanga-mbiwa-yoan-1549611

an assessment of the 3 we are reasonably sure are coming in now

Yanga-Mbiwa sounds really impressive.

'On the ball he is very confident. He has the ability to bring it out of defence and push forward with the look of a defensive midfielder - almost Patrick Vieira-esque.' :drool:.

Just got to hope he's paired alongside Colo come the end of the transfer window.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastle-targets-mapou-yanga-mbiwa-yoan-1549611

'On the ball he is very confident. He has the ability to bring it out of defence and push forward with the look of a defensive midfielder - almost Patrick Vieira-esque.' :drool:.

Just got to hope he's paired alongside Colo come the end of the transfer window.

He's a lot like Colo from what i've seen, I think he'll be his long term replacement. Hopefully they get to play together for the rest of the season, though.

YouTube him. This man will make us forget Mike Williamson.