NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest Roger Kint

Douglas hasn't exactly been fussed over by the bigger clubs, Wage demands and actually not being that good in the season just gone.

In no way is this an endorsement of JFK, the way the Sky story sounds scares the shit out me. He should be listening to Carr before he decides who should and shouldn't come in.

He sounds like the second coming of Bobby Moore based on the reactions here :lol:

That said JFK's idea of a better target scares me to death

Douglas hasn't exactly been fussed over by the bigger clubs, Wage demands and actually not being that good in the season just gone.

In no way is this an endorsement of JFK, the way the Sky story sounds scares the s*** out me. He should be listening to Carr before he decides who should and shouldn't come in.

He sounds like the second coming of Bobby Moore based on the reactions here :lol:

No, it sounds mostly like your second line.

Guest Roger Kint

This is gonna piss Carr off :lol:

Isnt Carr actually an old friend of JFK(or at least has known him a long time) through their Spurs links? Dont think its the major issue that people are making it to be, he has probably scouted and recommended over 100 players that we chose not to sign since he came here. Still the idea that he has a say in this man......

Can't wait to see who Kinnear has "identified". Happy f***ing days.

Exactly.

What the f*** is this man ffs.  We blatantly wanted him for ages, chasing him for over a year(?) then this dying c*** comes in and within a day of being announced DOF Douglas' suddenly not right for us? f*** off and die man. f***s sake.

I can't even laugh about our plight anymore. It's thoroughly depressing.

This is gonna p*ss Carr off :lol:

Isnt Carr actually an old friend of JFK(or at least has known him a long time) through their Spurs links? Dont think its the major issue that people are making it to be, he has probably scouted and recommended over 100 players that we chose not to sign since he came here. Still the idea that he has a say in this man......

I think it'll be a major issue, considering he's just completely undermined Carr's work.  He's been looking into Douglas' for ages.

Guest Roger Kint

I think it'll be a major issue, considering he's just completely undermined Carr's work.  He's been looking into Douglas' for ages.

Honestly dont see it, he will have put in similar amounts of work before without getting his man. What evidence is there that he has continued to scout him since last summer btw? Havent heard anything since we failed in a bid until the rumours started again this month.

Honestly dont see it, he will have put in similar amounts of work before without getting his man. What evidence is there that he has continued to scout him since last summer btw? Havent heard anything since we failed in a bid until the rumours started again this month.

I don't have evidence, but surely we've been keeping an eye on him if we're still interested since last year? We quite clearly thought he was the one we needed just for Kinnear to come in and say 'no' ... followed by Llambias' resignation, I'm fairly sure it isn't going down too well.

Guest Lalasialex

And that said, if Colo is staying - Mbiwa gets more into the league and Tayls fit we got the quality! Er need a better squadplayer than Willy...

Replace Jonas, more quality and depht up front and the team need a BOSS on the pitch!

Loosing Douglas is okay... My opinion!

And that said, if Colo is staying - Mbiwa gets more into the league and Tayls fit we got the quality! Er need a better squadplayer than Willy...

Replace Jonas, more quality and depht up front and the team need a BOSS on the pitch!

why would we replace goaltierrez?

Guest Roger Kint

I don't have evidence, but surely we've been keeping an eye on him if we're still interested since last year? We quite clearly thought he was the one we needed just for Kinnear to come in and say 'no' ... followed by Llambias' resignation, I'm fairly sure it isn't going down too well.

But imo Carr's involvement ended once his scouting remit was handed in to the club as thats his job. We will have turned down plenty of his recommendations in the past 2 years without him kicking up a fuss as thats part and parcel of his job. Its pretty daft to think that he will quit simply down to this one event when we dont even know the full details anyway. Like i said the idea that clown has earmarked someone doesnt sound good but theres some OTT doommongering going on here.

Guest Lalasialex

why would we replace goaltierrez?

Anyone... But would like to ser Pardew could find find a way to get the best out of Sissoko... But Goaltierez could be replaced with someone who actually can create something... Ola John?

But imo Carr's involvement ended once his scouting remit was handed in to the club as thats his job. We will have turned down plenty of his recommendations in the past 2 years without him kicking up a fuss as thats part and parcel of his job. Its pretty daft to think that he will quit simply down to this one event when we dont even know the full details anyway. Like i said the idea that clown has earmarked someone doesnt sound good but theres some OTT doommongering going on here.

Hope you're right.

Hope you're right.

Guest bimpy474

In no way is this an endorsement of JFK, the way the Sky story sounds scares the shit out me. He should be listening to Carr before he decides who should and shouldn't come in.

Yep, scares the shite out of me too.

Guest Roger Kint

DOuglass messed us about, so am not bothered. Unless he signs for another prem league outfit....

AM sure we can improve on williamson.....even jfk can upgrade him ??

Can someone doctor the 'Challenge Accepted' pic from Barney to JFK? :lol:

No way Carr will resign at his age with a long term contract sewn up

Exactly.

Why not? He's at an age where he could think "Fuck this, I don't need this shit" and take up playing golf. If he wanted to be in football I'm sure there would be a host of Premiership clubs willing to take him on board, where his opinion is respected.