Prank calls and all that fun sh*t

Slim

That 2nd one has massive potential with the right guy doing it.

Me and a mate used to do them during our 2nd year at uni. It ended up being me 9 times out 10 because he couldn't stop himself laughing without causing abrupt and long breaks in the conversation. Wish I could post 'em. One was basically tapping up the most innocent women we knew into starring in an adult video using the initial premise of a simple student film that would 'look good on their CV'.  Another was calling the most angry/cuntish fellas we knew at ludicrous hours of the morning, identifying ourselves as a mate of a 'mate', and asking them to walk our two dogs. Obviously becoming hostile when this request was denied.

Great times.

Aye, some decent laughs there and no abuse which is good. Some c*** has my number (and my late grandad's number) and phones me once every 6 months or so. Gets pretty rough. Seems like they know roughly where I live too...

Mind my pal phoned up one of those TV quiz things, got past all the questions, got right to the end (could probably have one some money) and just started limply squealing down the phone. Took them about 5 seconds to cut him off live TV :lol:

Every time I wanted a couple hours off work, I would make a prank call saying there was a bomb in the building. Of course they had to take it seriously, by the time the cops, finished doing there job I could do my shopping.

Haha, enjoying this thread.  Reminds me when I was about 10 and I had a radio scanner and we used to go to the phonebox down the road to ring taxis and listen to the drivers going off it over the radio.  They turned up 5 times to the same house within 2hrs the muppets!!!  Childish and pointless but we felt like rebels at the time.  My last one was a year or so ago when I rang the local Indian takeaway (whilst half pissed) at 9pm on a Sunday night saying I was from the council's envvironmental health department.  I'd had 3 emergency calls from customers who had had the tikka masala and had now developed "a severe case of shitty arse".  They were absolutely bricking it on the phone when I told them I'd be visiting the next day for a thorough inspection.