Newcastle United 1 - 0 QPR - 15/01/12 - Post-match reaction from page 42

Mike

I wouldn't worry, the disgusting old b****** hopefully won't last much longer.

Not a picture of health....

http://www.nufc.co.uk/javaImages/b1/d4/0,,10278~9032881,00.jpg

tbf he just spouts what the majority on here think, all our players are up for grabs providing we make a profit on them.

On this occasion it was completely unecessary, honestly he went on for f***ing ages about it. We had to turn the radio off it was making us so mad.

The bloke asked who was gonna score, Lowes talked for at least 3 minutes about who we were going to sell.

It wasn't just that that p*ssed me off with the fucknut pre match on 5 live. When he was asked whether they could still call it SJP, he replied with something like 'Yeah, I don't think we need to start seriously calling it Sports Direct Arena until the St James' Park sign on the corner is taken down or replaced'.

It sounded like a direct challenge to Llambias to get on and do it. :idiot2:

Did you hear him say he'd have more respect for them if they did?

Yup. Seemed to insinuate that they've changed the stadium name half-arsed, and that he'd respect them more if they had more bollocks and conviction toward the name change, and applied to have all the sign posts changed as well.

How come our keepers hardly ever(never?) give it to the fullbacks/central defenders or even throw it out? Wish we'd try playing out form the back more, would get Cabaye on the ball sooner and make him pull the strings.

We must be getting caught in possession in training and the manager thinks it's too risky to pass it out. I prefer it being passed out like, even if it is just to mix it up, surely there are times when it's safe to do so?

Lowes is a f***ing s*** commentator like. So often he shouts the players' name at full volume as if they've scored and then goes 'oh... wide'.

Tbf Justin Lockwood also did this on a regular basis for years (and I preferred Lockwood commentary over Lowes commentary every time!)